News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

...and on guitar....Mr. Brian Aldsworth, the Madbean!

Started by k.rock!, May 30, 2011, 05:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

k.rock!

;D How cool is this?! The 'Bean himself in action!

Great stuff Brian, I know these are from 5 years ago, but still! I bet this is fun to remember right? hehe!

Enjoy!

-Kaleb

God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

k.rock!

hahaha! Wait, hold on, Brian are you the guy on the red shirt?!

Kick-ass song!!! and a very funny video! hahaha this is too cool....

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

jtn191

haha air guitar on swords looks like so much fun

night-B

madbean

That was a rough gig. We played that show at the end of a full week of recording two records! We spent something like 10-12 hours a day in the studio. By the time the show rolled around we were totally exhausted. I remember slamming like two or three Red Bulls just to get enough temporary energy to get through it all, ha ha. On top of that, most of the tunes we played we had only learned that week.

Good times... ;D

slimtriggers

Quote from: k.rock! on May 30, 2011, 05:15:04 AM

hahaha! Wait, hold on, Brian are you the guy on the red shirt?!

Kick-ass song!!! and a very funny video! hahaha this is too cool....

-Kaleb

+1  That was awesome!  I loved the guitar tones in that, too!

bigmufffuzzwizz

Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

madbean

I'm not the dude in the red shirt. I'm not in that video----it was shot in Ill. by the singer and his wife. We have another video coming out real soon. It is very awesome. It was done by the bass player, who also happens to be a film-maker and professional editor!

slimtriggers - IIRC, Graham used his Cage 18W amp and a Crunchbox on that tune. I used a either a Deluxe or a Carr Mercury and a Tim, I think. We went a little nuts on the record with layering guitars. Some tunes had 4 or 5 tracks of rhythm guitar each with three mics....kinda ridiculous!

k.rock!

Dude, your tones really do sound awesome! I was loving your "Darker Tree" tones...is that a Tele you're using there?

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

jtn191

madbean

Yep that's a Thinline through a Deluxe re-issue and the Tim.

k.rock!

God bless!
www.kalebromero.com