News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

05.30 - Inventory Reduction Sale, New Fabbed Boards

Started by madbean, May 30, 2011, 10:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aziltz

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on May 31, 2011, 01:18:19 AM
Can we presale/call dibs for the quadrovibe?  :)

now that wouldn't be fair would it.  i couldn't call dibs on christmas pay-it-forward!

thetrend77

Awesome sale! I just ordered a Zombii, Double Flush, and Chunk Chunk!

sgmezei

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: aziltz on May 31, 2011, 01:33:39 AM
now that wouldn't be fair would it.  i couldn't call dibs on christmas pay-it-forward!

haha..your right. I'll get back in line.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

night-B

Big order placed! If I don't post here anymore, my wife has killed me...

crash

Quote from: madbean on May 31, 2011, 12:41:26 AM
There will be two new projects released later this week: the Quadrovibe and a new overdrive called the Tilt. The only holdup is that I'm going to be ordering some of the lamps needed for the Quadrovibe. These will be included for the first 25 or so boards free of charge.

The Tilt is turning out pretty awesome. It's a combo of a mosfet boost into a single muff stage with a passive baxandall and then a recovery stage. It sounds rad!

Do you think you will still have Sunkings in stock when these new boards are available?  I would just rather place one order, that's all.

k.rock!

Quote from: crash on May 31, 2011, 05:50:33 PM
Quote from: madbean on May 31, 2011, 12:41:26 AM
There will be two new projects released later this week: the Quadrovibe and a new overdrive called the Tilt. The only holdup is that I'm going to be ordering some of the lamps needed for the Quadrovibe. These will be included for the first 25 or so boards free of charge.

The Tilt is turning out pretty awesome. It's a combo of a mosfet boost into a single muff stage with a passive baxandall and then a recovery stage. It sounds rad!

Do you think you will still have Sunkings in stock when these new boards are available?  I would just rather place one order, that's all.

+1 I really want to order both of those projects as well as others like the Sunking, Zombii and Mangler...

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

madbean

Based on the pace at which the sale is going, I'd advise not to wait for any new projects. More than half of the new stock of Sunkings have been spoken for in the last 24 hours. They might sell out before the end of the week. Just fair warning.

cjkbug

Wow Bean!!! You should have a few more "Inventory reduction (all projects are being discontinued) sales" and retire to the Bahamas at a young age. Kick back on the beach with a drink in a pineapple.
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

madbean

LOL, that sounds more like torture. I'd be bored in two days.

bigmufffuzzwizz

Thanks for the awesome sale! Most of those boards I havn't built yet so I grabbed them all.  ;D
Are you still working on a DMM-ish delay or have you scraped that idea altogether?
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Haberdasher

Cool sale, I grabbed some Sunkings.  I'd love to get an Aristo and Darkside, but I'm too damn broke these days.

Aqua-B isn't going anywhere, right?  I keep putting that project off, but it's just a matter of time.  I'd hate to miss out on one of those sweet babies.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

aziltz

i have some Aqua Boys, semi-populated in the buy/sell just for you..

k.rock!

Quote from: madbean on May 31, 2011, 11:51:32 PM
Based on the pace at which the sale is going, I'd advise not to wait for any new projects. More than half of the new stock of Sunkings have been spoken for in the last 24 hours. They might sell out before the end of the week. Just fair warning.

Welp...bit the bullet and ordered 2 Sunkings, a Zombii and a Mangler...So next up will be the vibe and the tilt!

Thanks Brian! :)

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

JakeFuzz

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on June 01, 2011, 01:33:16 AM
Thanks for the awesome sale! Most of those boards I havn't built yet so I grabbed them all.  ;D
Are you still working on a DMM-ish delay or have you scraped that idea altogether?

Man I hope not. I really want to build the Dirtbag delay and see if I can kick my Carbon Copy into the "for sale" bin.