News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dual Dynamic OD + Boost

Started by rullywowr, March 12, 2015, 09:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rullywowr

Here's a 2-in-1 L_nd Gr---f pedal.  Powder coated in dormant sparkle copper and laser etched.  Features a LG Boost and LG Dynamic OD.  Effects order switcher allows either boost in front of OD OR vice versa. CLIP switch allows 1n34a, red led, or none.  Kinda went with a 70's theme (Atari type font and aluminum knobs.). Sad to part with this one, as it can cop anything from mild drive all the way to fuzz-like territory.  Might have to build one for myself :)

I will probably ditch the white plastic stomp washers too...

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

cooder

Very noice and tidy build, Ben! Sweeeeeet! 8)
BigNoise Amplification

nzCdog

flanagan0718

Good lord! This is awesome looking. I need to get my hands on a laser engraver.

selfdestroyer

Ben this is simply beautiful. The font and knobs love ok perfect together.

Cody

m-Kresol

Looks spectacular all around. I really dig the colour
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

playpunk

Sweet! When are you getting more boards for this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"my legend grows" - playpunk

Coda-effects

I really like the big boost knob !
Laser etching is killer too !

Luke51411

pryde

rullywowr

Thanks dudes!

Quote from: playpunk on March 13, 2015, 05:30:18 AM

Actually...today!  I revised the layout slightly but it should be a go.  I will have a limited amount of boards available of this great sounding OD.  Also getting the revised restock of the Arcadiator PCB as well as the Demented Compressor and also a new tremolo.  I placed my order very early (Feb 12) but due to the holiday just getting it now.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

jubal81

Damn impressive! Really dig the font choice, too.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

playpunk

Quote from: rullywowr on March 13, 2015, 07:15:12 AM
Thanks dudes!

Quote from: playpunk on March 13, 2015, 05:30:18 AM

Actually...today!  I revised the layout slightly but it should be a go.  I will have a limited amount of boards available of this great sounding OD.  Also getting the revised restock of the Arcadiator PCB as well as the Demented Compressor and also a new tremolo.  I placed my order very early (Feb 12) but due to the holiday just getting it now.

Jeez.... I think I could easily spend all of my money on this stupid hobby. Oh well!
"my legend grows" - playpunk

Cortexturizer

as others have stated - impressive work and perfect font choice, yeah!
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

Jebus

Very nice and clean build. Love the big knob on the boost! I'm actually building a dual overdrive currently too and was considering if I should put in a switch to reverse the order. After seeing this I will.  ;D