News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New Boards are in.

Started by madbean, March 16, 2015, 10:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Pastyface, KarateShop, Mudbunny, Dirtbaby, Wolfshirt, PigButt and Cherrybomb now in stock!

I have some document updating to do which will involve some BOM changes. Luckily I started a few days ago so I should have everything finished and uploaded by tomorrow. But, I would hold off on any parts orders until then. For instance, the Pastyface now has the charge pump on-board but no longer has the option for axial caps, the Karate Shop now has a 50k Vol pot, the Wolfshirt and Cherrybomb replaced some electros with 1uF film caps, the Dirtbaby is now rev.1 (only change is I removed the Tails option which was a bust) etc.

Pics of the new boards are up, too. Just click on the thumbnails for full size.

madbean

Time for a new storage container. Only one little wee spot left on these.

Which also means I've got more projects in stock now than any other time. So, there's that.

pryde

culturejam

Awesome picture. I always wondered what the Madbean PCB Honeyhole looked like.  ;D
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

selfdestroyer

I really like the large drawers on them. Very cool indeed.

Cody

pietro_moog

please! we need tap tempo delay and tremolo!!

jimilee

Bean HQ!! That's where the magic happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

EBRAddict

I helped clear out some of your storage space.  ;D

madbean

Quote from: pietro_moog on March 16, 2015, 03:50:13 PM
please! we need tap tempo delay and tremolo!!

Dude....every one of these announcement threads I post you always come in and ask for something else, haha. I cannot please, but I will try to abide.

culturejam

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go ahead and ask you whip up a PCB for a tube amp with tap tempo tone control.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Jules

I am hoping the BOM for the freekout is up soon so I can order anything I need with my next order of parts. Any idea when the new projects will be up?

playpunk

Quote from: culturejam on March 16, 2015, 06:56:49 PM
Yeah, I'm gonna have to go ahead and ask you whip up a PCB for a tube amp with tap tempo tone control.

can there be a mids mod and sync that to the tap too?
"my legend grows" - playpunk

madbean

peAk

Did you say the Rust Bucket was in too?  ;D

TGP39

I'll take every board you have in sky blue.  ;D

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.