Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Hello from Sunny Hastings.

Started by PigeonFX, March 21, 2015, 06:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PigeonFX

Hello guys and girls.

Thought I should post a introduction.

My name is Brook, and I'm a vintage fuzzaholic.

Just stared using the madbeanpedals library for Eagle CAD, so sure I be around asking some questions and picking up some tips!

I'm PigeonFX - www.pigeonfx.com

cooder

Hi Brook, welcome to the forum!
Great place to be!
So... which sunny Hastings are we talking about...? We've got a sunny Hastings here in NZ for example...
BigNoise Amplification

PigeonFX

Sorry, Sunny Hastings in the UK (though I expect you get much more sun in Hastings NZ then we do here!).

selfdestroyer

Nice to have you here Brook. I love your kits and have some of your layouts archived from FSB or DIYSB.. can't remember now. But anyway, look forward to seeing your builds.

Cody

TGP39

Hey Brook. I'm a fan of your work as well. Really glad to see you here as I know you have plenty of knowledge to share.

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

PigeonFX

Thanks for the kind words Cody!

Just off to read your CONTROLEON Blog post! got a workbench full of Arduinos for some LED projects (GF works in art therapy bla bla bla...moodlight....bla bla bla RGB) so looking for some interesting Arduino projects for any left over!

Quote from: TGP39 on March 21, 2015, 07:07:27 PM
Hey Brook. I'm a fan of your work as well. Really glad to see you here as I know you have plenty of knowledge to share.

Steve.

Thanks Steve!

I'm sure I will gain more knowledge form here, then  will ever be able to give back!

selfdestroyer

Quote from: PigeonFX on March 21, 2015, 07:08:19 PM
Thanks for the kind words Cody!

Just off to read your CONTROLEON Blog post! got a workbench full of Arduinos for some LED projects (GF works in art therapy bla bla bla...moodlight....bla bla bla RGB) so looking for some interesting Arduino projects for any left over!

Very cool, I am working on it some more tonight. Trying to get a few major hurdles fixed before I throw the code out to everyone. Its not that is secret by any means, I just do not want to post something that is blatantly broke. Really looking forward to finishing this. I will love some more poeple helping with this project at some point and "making it their own".

Cody

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

billstein

midwayfair

Welcome, Brook! Glad to have you here.

pickdropper

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Haberdasher

welcome brook, looking forward to it!
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD