News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Rangemaster Build, OC44 Yellow Jacket

Started by PigeonFX, March 21, 2015, 07:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PigeonFX

Here is a Rangemaster Build I did the other day, with a OC44 Yellow Jacket transistor.

(Hope I'm not braking any rules by posting this, Its a 'one of' l have already sold, just thought some members would get a kick out of some vintage tag strip action)
I'm PigeonFX - www.pigeonfx.com

TGP39

Man. This is awesome. I have looked all over for those yellow jackets. I'm not going to say this looks professional, because this  IS PROFESSIONAL. Just great great skills! Love it.  I'm really interested in trying a couple tagstrip layouts.

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

selfdestroyer

Great job Brook. I love the rolled edge of the enclosure and the point to point layout.

Cody

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

PigeonFX

Quote from: selfdestroyer on March 21, 2015, 07:33:47 PM
Great job Brook. I love the rolled edge of the enclosure and the point to point layout.

Cody

Ahhh cunning fake rolled edges!

I copied a trick they used on the original Dallas Rangemaster enclosure, and used car trimming from a Mini cooper!

alanp

Amazing. Looks like you jumped in a time machine, bought an original, and came back to 2015!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

nzCdog

lincolnic

Oh yeah! This looks so good. Any chance you took a more straight-on shot of the guts so we can admire the tag work?

gordo

Are you kidding me, what an insanely detail re-creation. Just beautiful!
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

PigeonFX

Quote from: lincolnic on March 21, 2015, 08:19:00 PM
Oh yeah! This looks so good. Any chance you took a more straight-on shot of the guts so we can admire the tag work?

This is the only shot I have of a slightly better gut shot.

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

billstein

Really nice! Can I ask what that silver thing is that says 5000J?

selfdestroyer

Quote from: billstein on March 21, 2015, 11:05:00 PM
Really nice! Can I ask what that silver thing is that says 5000J?

polystyrene capacitors

They are cool little guys aren't they.

Cody

m-Kresol

I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

GrindCustoms

That is sitting right on top of the food chain!

Beautiful! 8)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/