News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

El Embullo, Firebreather, Killer Hertz and True Bypass Looper

Started by JoeDorcia, March 31, 2015, 01:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeDorcia

I must start posting these things more often!

El Embullo - I can't take any credit for this build, it was one of Lace Sensors "Larry David" prototype PCBs which was all populated bar adding the ICs into the sockets and wiring to the jacks/switch etc. BUT I am very happy with the artwork, drawn in Illustrator, printed on clear adhesive paper and EnviroTex'd in a 125B

Firebreather - Flender PCB by Fuzz Dog
Beastly fuzz with tone boost on the second footswitch. Thought about doing the octave cut mod but I love the tone with the octave and I can always build more! Artwork/name from Thrice's Alchemy Index I: Fire Album, in a 1590B, same finishing as above

Killer Hertz - Six Shooter PCB by 1776 Effects
Built two as it was one of my first builds and wanted to see if I built them the same. Had to use some parallel caps/series resistors to get the right values (I could have ordered the right values of course... ha). Artwork same as above. Really great layout, and would love to build another with different values that I have thought about more deeply for specific guitars etc.

True Bypass Looper - Realy basic I know, but rather proud of my drilling! Neat and tidy.
Making noise since 2001... If only I knew what I was doing

Instagram.com/Twitter - @JoeDorcia pictures and pretentious ramblings about my son, coffee, food, pedals and guitars...

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

nzCdog

Really tidy builds man.  Love the graphics.  That 1590a switcher is insane too!

micromegas

Killer builds! I dig the "el Embullo" and the Spanish labels... :) Spanish is my mother thongue and this is the first time I heard that word (I googled it and it's cuban), cool to learn something new too.
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

studiodunn

selfdestroyer