News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Does anyone have the PDF SEA Urchin Deep Blue Delay

Started by wainer said, April 06, 2015, 05:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wainer said

Does anyone have the PDF SEA Urchin Deep Blue Delay ?
Or is the size of the board ?
I found a sign on the internet so that the measures do not have the PCB !

Tanks!!

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

wainer said

jimilee you have which are the board dimensions? Please!

Tanks

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Justus

Does this not help?   http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=2832.0

Brian's gif image of the board layout is scaled properly at 600 pixels per inch.

(1215 px x 1251 px) / 600 ppi = (2.025" x 2.085")

wainer said

wainer said

Hello Guys!!
What's the correct voltage regulator stop this project? 78L05 or 7805 , because the layout seem to have a correct 78L05 ?

Luke51411

You can use either but they have opposite pinout. When I'm not sure I try to verify which pin on the layout has continuity to 9v and which has continuity to the power pin on the pt2399 and install the regulator according to the pinout given for the specific part I have.

wainer said

In the layout of the Sea Urchin and used the 7805 ? or 78L05 ? because I know I need to reverse the pinout

alanp

Easy way to find out is to look at the datasheet to find which pins are V in, V out, and ground, and then trace the copper connections on the PCB to find where the +9V pin is, the +5V pin going to the PT2399, and the ground pin. Then attach the regulator pins to the appropriate PCB copper :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website