News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

who knows a tayda discount code?

Started by danwelsh, May 05, 2015, 05:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danwelsh

Anyone know of a discount code active now for tayda?

HamSandwich

The only codes avaliable are the monthly ones they post on their Facebook, that I am aware of anyway. Last one ended at the end of April so it might be a bit before the next one shows up.

danwelsh

Muadzin

They usually come in a month's 2nd half or on special holidays. So check their facebook page around those times. Or the dedicated threads that exist on some fora.

danwelsh

Yea.....I'm making an order today so looks like I won't be getting a discount

Muadzin

All good things to those who wait though. Within two weeks there's probably another code.

jimilee

Yeah, the last one was valid til April 26, so give it a little time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Freppo

If you order something from Tayda on ebay they will send you a 10% discount code in the order confirmation email.
I order something small sometimes just to get the discount code when I don't want to wait for the monthly 15% discount.

jimilee

Then you can share it here

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

circusbrains

I set my Facebook account to notify me of the tayda wall's updates so that it'll just show up on my phone

HamSandwich

Quote from: jimilee on May 06, 2015, 12:14:02 PM

It's probably not multiuse... otherwise if you buy one thing from their eBay, you could forever have 10%. Unless it's a timed thing.

jimilee

Quote from: HamSandwich on May 06, 2015, 06:22:58 PM
Quote from: jimilee on May 06, 2015, 12:14:02 PM

It's probably not multiuse... otherwise if you buy one thing from their eBay, you could forever have 10%. Unless it's a timed thing.
i think it's a timing thing

Muadzin

Personally 2nd half of the month suits me just fine. Coincides with the arrival of my new paycheck. ;)

micromegas

15% Discount Coupon Code : MAYFINEDAY
**EXCLUDING ENCLOSURES CATEGORY**
**Valid till 11 MAY 2015 ( 6pm New York time )
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

HamSandwich

That's hilarious. Thanks for posting, hopefully OP delayed his order.