Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Another rissole issue

Started by Luke51411, May 13, 2015, 10:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke51411

Quote from: jimilee on May 16, 2015, 02:38:41 AM
Quote from: Luke51411 on May 15, 2015, 02:28:25 AM
Duh... Thanks, did you get yours working?
That was it! I disconnected the effect loop and it fired right up! Du huh, I knew it was something simple and stupid that I did. Now I gotta figure out how those damn jacks are wired internally. I really appreciate your help sir, this thing is killer.
Cool man! Glad you got it going. It's a really unique sound with a bit of a learning curve. I'll be excited to get all the jacks wired up and try the effects loop and expression outs.

alanp

Good stuff! A high impedance expression pedal is very useful with some of this Lovetone stuff (I use a high impedance volume pedal, plug the volume pedal Output jack into the effect's Expression jack.)

I expect build reports for these rissoles :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Luke51411

Quote from: alanp on May 16, 2015, 04:15:16 AM
Good stuff! A high impedance expression pedal is very useful with some of this Lovetone stuff (I use a high impedance volume pedal, plug the volume pedal Output jack into the effect's Expression jack.)

Definitely a build report coming, might be a bit though, I'm trying something I haven't done before for the enclosure

jimilee

I just gotta figure out the link it's for these jacks, I haven't found it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Luke51411

Quote from: jimilee on May 16, 2015, 12:52:40 PM

Can you use a multimeter with a patch cable plugged in to determine which contacts do what?

jimilee

Quote from: Luke51411 on May 16, 2015, 12:57:59 PM
Quote from: jimilee on May 16, 2015, 12:52:40 PM

Can you use a multimeter with a patch cable plugged in to determine which contacts do what?
Yeah well there's always that.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

The enclosure is drilled, should be next week. I'm pretty excited about it too.