News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tapatalk Server Down?

Started by rullywowr, January 19, 2016, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rullywowr

Hey Guys,

I know the site went hooters up this weekend...and I'm sure it was a lot of work behind the scenes to get it back to normal.  I was suffering serious MB jones.

Is anybody having any luck with using Tapatalk on their mobile devices?  I am wondering if it's just me or some setting I need to do on my phone.

-Ben

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

jimilee

Mine isn't working either. And I agree, serious DTs
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Haberdasher

there was data loss going all the way back to May, and the forum was having some errors when it first came back up.  tapatalk was suspected.  madbean said he disabled or deleted the entire tapatalk folder to see if it would help.
naturally i don't have all the answers, but I'm sure he'll re-install it in a couple of days when everything is stabilized and figured out.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

rullywowr

Thanks for all the info guys.  Looking forward to getting Tapatalk back to keep fueling my MB forum addiction.

davent

In the announcement thread there was some info on taptalk. Page 2, ?

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=21399.msg211649#msg211649

Quote from: madbean on January 18, 2016, 04:12:50 PM
Quote from: mojah63 on January 18, 2016, 04:06:00 PM
I can't log on from Taptalk. Sucks to loose the data but lucky it's not all :)

i will re-install TT soon. For now I want to see if things stay stable for a day or two before making any changes. Then I'll get it back on here.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

rullywowr

Quote from: davent on January 19, 2016, 09:55:52 AM
In the announcement thread there was some info on taptalk. Page 2, ?

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=21399.msg211649#msg211649

Quote from: madbean on January 18, 2016, 04:12:50 PM
Quote from: mojah63 on January 18, 2016, 04:06:00 PM
I can't log on from Taptalk. Sucks to loose the data but lucky it's not all :)

i will re-install TT soon. For now I want to see if things stay stable for a day or two before making any changes. Then I'll get it back on here.

dave

Thanks Dave...totally missed that!  Kinda strange sorting through all the "May 2015" posts but we will get through it quickly i'm sure.

Alaboogie

I haven't logged on the site in a while and when I came back on I noticed everything was gone up until May of last year...finally I find a thread where I realize I'm not going crazy thinking I was the only one!