News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

BOTY - Winners Annoucement

Started by madbean, January 22, 2016, 08:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aristatertotle

Just wanted to  give a huge thanks to Brian! It's a lot of work doing these contests, but I know we all really appreciate everything you do.

Also a big thanks to all of the sponsors for the runner up prizes! It's very generous of all of you.

drolo

Quote from: Leevibe on January 22, 2016, 10:29:04 AM
- drolo - Molecular Disruptor - How did this not get more votes??? People must not have watched the demo. This pedal was so cool on so many levels, from the aesthetics to the PCB layout, to the FV1 code wizardry. So much more than meets the eye here.
Thanks man I am all blushed now ...

I was not sure if I should mention it publicly or if he would mind but here it goes ..
Thanks a million to "facegrinder" who won the 6th place. He contacted me and offered me his prize thinking that my entry had deserved it ... and I can't even express how really touched I am by that.
I had voted for his DMM clone as I thought it looked killer and he more than deserved his prize, so I am sending him a copy of each of my PCB's I am currently doing a group buy for. another unofficial prize if you will ;-)

All this to say that I really love you guys :-D
And a big welcome to the "new guy" !
Congrats to all the participants!

jkokura

Congrats to the winners. I look forward to sending PCBs to they guys who claimed prizes, including Drolo, who's build was killer.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

madbean

Quote from: Leevibe on January 23, 2016, 02:39:54 PM
Thanks, Brian, for the opportunity. I'm so excited about the prize!!!

Dude, if I manage to pull off everything I have planned for this year you will be sick of building MBP projects.  8)

Leevibe

Quote from: drolo on January 25, 2016, 07:34:27 AM
I was not sure if I should mention it publicly or if he would mind but here it goes ..
Thanks a million to "facegrinder" who won the 6th place. He contacted me and offered me his prize thinking that my entry had deserved it ... and I can't even express how really touched I am by that.
I had voted for his DMM clone as I thought it looked killer and he more than deserved his prize, so I am sending him a copy of each of my PCB's I am currently doing a group buy for. another unofficial prize if you will ;-)
All this to say that I really love you guys :-D
And a big welcome to the "new guy" !
Congrats to all the participants!

Very cool of him, and very cool of you! I was hoping he didn't disappear because of the crash. I'd like to see more of his stuff.

Quote from: madbean on January 25, 2016, 08:26:47 AM
Dude, if I manage to pull off everything I have planned for this year you will be sick of building MBP projects.  8)

I'm willing to suffer for the greater good

pryde

Big congrats to Lee for taking the gold and to everyone else with a well-deserved podium finish.