News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Rotary switches for the DigDug

Started by Muadzin, January 24, 2016, 12:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muadzin

Before the Great Crash somebody posted a thread asking where to get the 1p4t and 1p8t switches for the digdig 2, and specifically in Europe not from mouser. And one helpfull fellow actually provided some links. Does anyone still have those links? I was planning on getting them from Musikding but instead of becoming shortly available the status of the 1p8t switch on Musikding has changed to completely unavailable. I could really use an alternative.

Hangingmonkey

+1 to that. I just landed on this thread after rechecking the musikding site today

Jules

I think Mouser and Musikding are about it.
Musikding informed me they were getting stock of the  1p8t in January, maybe that has changed.
I also requested Steve at Small Bear to stock them as I have seen more and more builds using them especially 2p4t.
He is looking into stocking them soon a bit cheaper than Mouser, feel free to request them as well if it is something you would like to see get stocked.
I am in Australia and ended up getting mine at Mouser because they now do free shipping to Aus if you spend over $60.
Good Luck finding yours, hopefully someone else starts stocking them soon!

Coda-effects

The best with this kind of specific part that are hard to trace would be to provide it with the PCB, like the TAPLFO from Electric Druid or Taptation with some other builds.

It could allow also a cheaper price if bought in large quantity. But I know it is not really cool for Brian because he would have to advance the money for buying the switches... Maybe through a kickstarter or something like this?