News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

We're back!

Started by madbean, February 13, 2016, 11:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brejna

I am glad tapatalk is working again, but is Dark rain theme is gone?

jimilee

Yaaay, thanks mang, as I said before, this is my Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

I've added the BlackRain SMF theme back. Since this was installed after some packages I do not know if all package features will show up properly, but it's there if you want to use it. "DarkModern" is the MBP default.

davent

Strange thing happened today. Linked to the site through an email notification to the cooking thread and the thread showed 14 pages and the posts that have been disappeared, didn't show the most recent posts. When i tried to go back a page lost those disappeared posts and the most recent posts reappeared, the thread showed as 12 pages. I was using an ipod touch that i'd never used to access this site or any other's outside of my hotmail account.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

nzCdog

madbean

So, the scheduled smf weekly maintenance is still causing the forum to crash..specifically when smf tries to optimize the database. I dunno why. But, at least we are back for now. Sorry for the few hours down time...I thought this was happening tomorrow morning, not today.