News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

07.05 - Kick out the jams

Started by madbean, July 05, 2011, 10:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The Quadrovibe and Loophole sold out of their first batches. I will have more later this week after I get the current round out. The docs are also available on the project page.

I made a couple of last minute changes on the BOM of the Tilt. I will have those docs done not later than tomorrow...and sooner if I can do it. I'm really happy with it now----its got overdive all the way to super-saturated fuzz like tones!

I'll also get the video demos of the three new pedals up ASAP.

One thing I did not complete while the store was closed was getting some of the tutorials up. This is because I have decided to do a re-design of the webpages first. Work has already begun on this and I will keep at it when time allows. Here's a little preview below of the direction it's going.

I plan on having the store part separate from the projects so I can more easily add a few other items for sale (non-PCB stuff). I plan on embedding the forum into the site too so you can fully navigate from any point.

That's all!

[attachment deleted by admin]

night-B

The amp style design is great !
With all this work to do, are you able to sleep?  :o

k.rock!

VERY COOL MAN!!

I love the "Extreme pedal building for normal dudes" line haha  :D it's awesome!

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

nzCdog

Your design is cool madbean...  chicken head knobs... so much win! 8)

sgmezei

Sounds awesome. Your site is already the best looking by far. Its well designed. But change is good I guess. Looking forward to it.

bigmufffuzzwizz

Your design does look great..and I'm glad you addressed the highly anticipated tutorials section! Something I've been waiting for awhile to see...
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

petesz

Quote from: k.rock! on July 05, 2011, 12:35:00 PM
I love the "Extreme pedal building for normal dudes" line haha  :D it's awesome!
+1!
keen :)