News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

RE-2399 (Sagan Delay)! - Demo added

Started by Martan, February 17, 2016, 04:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan.schumaker

Beautiful looking pedal!  I hope it sounds as good as it looks :)

bscur

Wow, that is great looking. The design and the choice of effects go great together. I'd love to hear that thing.

Martan

Thanks everyone for the kind words! I am setting up for a video demo, but with this one I want to do sound through my DAW and sync it to the video so its decent quality. May take some extra time.

Quote from: playpunk on February 17, 2016, 12:27:31 PM
I used pennies one time. Would look good on this build too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is pretty intriguing. I almost want to do a series of builds with obscure coins embedded in them: like a buffalo head fuzz and a walking liberty chorus...

Lubdar

(--c^.^)--c

Luke51411

diablochris6

Quote from: Cortexturizer on February 17, 2016, 09:44:02 AM
Insanely beautiful and adventurous! Bravo sir!
And bravo to Chris Carter for creating such a fantastic circuit (more more more demos please), the only thing I don't appreciate mister Carter is how much you screwed X files man... I mean dawg...why?

:D

I wouldn't say I destroyed the X-Files franchise...

I think that it's hard to resurrect a pre-9/11 show involving skepticism and shady government dealings to a post-9/11 audience. The dialogue and chemistry between the characters is still there, the dark humor is still there, but the audience has become much more cynical and distrusting of regular people rather than aliens.

I still enjoy this run.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

Martan

Finally made a demo for the Sagan. Its a bit long winded, but there's a lot to cover. Also, be kind, I am not a professional videologist ;)

Marty

Timko

This and the Triton delay from Culturejam are in my next queue of pedals to build.  This video makes me really excited for this one!

Leevibe

Man, what a fantastically musical, useful pedal. I love the sounds you are coming up with. Great demo.

diablochris6

That's a really nice demo, Marty. You showed off the pedal well. If this video gets widespread attention, I might have to order more boards! :o
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

Martan

Thanks, guys. And Chris, I hope that I can eventually say congrats on selling lots of boards!

Marty

blearyeyes

Dminner

stecykmi

great build, i'm totally going to copy your idea with my sagan build.

Martan

Quote from: stecykmi on February 27, 2016, 03:36:17 AM
great build, i'm totally going to copy your idea with my sagan build.
Awesome!

Here's the photoshop file (dropbox link) if you want for spacing. Font is Eurostile (google search will find it for free). Fair warning that I'm not a photoshop expert and my layer organizing reflects that ;)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7v5ro5pnrm3wrkr/Sagan%20Space%20Echo.psd?dl=0