18 (43.9%)
No, because don't want.
3 (7.3%)
Maybe, but I prefer new projects first.
20 (48.8%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: July 12, 2011, 04:29:32 PM

shawnee

I have purchased around ten madbean borads in the last couple of months or so but missed the sunking. I just cant buy every board at once so I chose some other builds. Since there isn't a restriction on this circuit, could you allow haberdasher to produce this board?

PLAINCLOTHESMAN

I also missed out on the sale. they were here today gone today. I would really appreciate a last run, or let someone reproduce them on the forum.

rgcmusic

Make this pedal available always...keep the market price down with anyone able to make one.  I'd like a Fender Blender Clone more though.

Richard

gflobe

Is the buildyourowntone version any good?

Loztboy

I kick myself in the but every day for not ordering the board when it was still available.
Any news ?:)

TNblueshawk

Quote from: gflobe on August 30, 2011, 10:51:53 PM
Is the buildyourowntone version any good?

Which one OD are you referring to?
John

BRGPollen

Has anyone heard anything on the "updated and Beanified" Sunking? 

I was one of the ones that missed out on the original run of these things as they were  :(.  Then I was reading this thread and heard rumor of a Madbean version of this pedal. 

I personally think that's an awesome idea.  The Clon was a great pedal, great tone once you found a sweet spot.  I particularly foolishly let one of the originals go because I was looking for more of a multi-tone monster that wouldn't take up so much space (my board is bigger than a guitar case as it is)!

I LOVE the direction that MR. Bean is taking with original works as the priority.  Just like the guitarists that we all know and love, they each had or have something unique to offer.  (Not just the ability to sound like someone else we know and love :))

What an awesome community this is and I feel proud to be a part.

The Musician's Theory of Relativity . . . . . E=Fb

ToasterMe

I'd just like to second the requests for a modified Sunking. :)

Loztboy

Does the "king slayer" project have anything to do with a new sunking?

madbean

yanko_mr

Can I be in the waiting list?

madbean

There are no waiting lists for PCBs. However, if and when it gets released there will be plenty so no one misses out.

Marcelo

one more time please! let us enjoy this seet tone one more time!

BraindeadAudio

Id be down to rock a sunking or 3, gotta have different options for the biulds. If not though, I was going to etch my own off the layout page.

madbean

It's pretty much ready to go. I'll have it in the next batch of boards to be ordered.