News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Upcoming - Registration purge

Started by madbean, March 11, 2016, 02:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

On 3/19 I will be deleting ALL member registrations with 0 posts. If you are a lurker with no posts, and want to keep your registration simply make a single post so I know you are human and not a bot or spam registration. You can do a throw-away post in this thread or an introduction post her: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?board=61.0

Previously, I have limited registration deletion to 0 posts for members who have not logged in for three or six months. Well, there's over 100 pages of registrations with 0 posts now and frankly I don't want to spend hours going through them trying to figure out who to delete and who not to. Esp. when it takes 5 seconds to make an initial post to show you are human :)

Again, you only need to have ONE post to avoid deletion. One, being a number greater than 0 and less than 2. Two, being a bigger number than 1, is not required to avoid deletion. Three, being a number combined from 1 and 2, shall not be required but is encouraged. Four shall not be a number in consideration of the aforementioned activities. Five, however, will be considered a number in equal merit (though not numerically) to the number 3.

jkokura

Excellent joke is excellent.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

mah62

It is an ex-lurker. It has ceased to be!

Droogie

Next project name: Holy Hand Grenade?
Chief Executive Officer in Charge of Burrito Redistribution at Hytone Electric

markeprice

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do, two, can be as bad as one, it's the loneliest number since the number one, but either will keep your butt in the saddle through the purge. 
Cuz they's made for Giggin!
Mark Price: owner frogpedals.com

jambforthelamb

iceman32

Throw away post.
I third the holy hand grenade project

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

selfdestroyer

culturejam

Erase all the non-committed ... those with less than 1000 posts.  ;D
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

pickdropper

Quote from: jambforthelamb on March 11, 2016, 05:41:01 PM
Quote from: Droogie on March 11, 2016, 03:57:23 PM
Next project name: Holy Hand Grenade?
I second this notion!
In thy mercy....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

etatto

rman

Zigcat

pogart

I think I fall into the category of over poster, probably impatient, endless question guy, that is still amazed I have not been banned. So far so good. I move to an island and don't log in for a month and then I do and there are a whack of new projects in the projects page. I was so close to being cured of this addiction and then...I crumble.

midwayfair

Quote from: culturejam on March 12, 2016, 01:31:45 AM
Erase all the non-committed ... those with less than 1000 posts.  ;D

That's rich, coming from a slacker like you.