News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Notifications?

Started by davent, March 15, 2016, 06:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davent

Have notifications been turned off again? Haven't had any notifications in at least a  few days now and there have been new posts to threads i'm subscribed to.

Thanks!
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

madbean

Just checked - not turned off. Anyone else having this problem?

selfdestroyer

I am getting email notifications when I get PMs. I got a few today without issues but I am not subscribed to any sections.

Cody

davent

Checking back in, haven't yet received notification for this thread or any others. Nor anything in junk.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

lars

I also haven't received any new notifications either. I'm signed up for the buy/sell/trade section, and there are new posts. I'll try resetting.
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

m-Kresol

I'm not receiving email notifications for any PMs I get.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Tremster

Quote from: m-Kresol on March 16, 2016, 01:00:22 AM
I'm not receiving email notifications for any PMs I get.
Same here.

Jebus

davent

Earlier today tried to sign in with another computer and of course can't remember my password. Go through the steps to get the info sent to my email but it hasn't happened. So my email address isn't liked.

I am getting notifications from the other forums i normally get them from, just Madbean is ignoring me so far.

My email deleted folder goes back to Mar.10 and nothing in that time. I did find a PM from Feb. 22.

dave

davent

Still nothing happening. Settings look to be set properly and have tried three different emails for extended periods but no notifications have shown up.

Profile shows i have 65 pages of subscribed threads with some of today's active threads included.

Anything i may be overlooking?

dave

madbean

Yahoo and Hotmail may be a problem. Not sure if there are others. It's something with the site host, I think, not the forum configuration. Are the people not getting notifications using Hotmail or Yahoo?

davent

Hi Brian, The three emails were Hotmail & Outlook which is one and the same isn't it.

Have an unused gmail account i could try.

Thanks
dave

davent

Signed into gmail and i'm still alive so have changed my forum notification email address to that one... fingers crossed...

dave

davent

Aaaand... it worked. Notification went to gmail then was forwarded on to my Hotmail account.

Thanks Brian, i'd run out of ideas.
dave

Tremster

I don't get notifications through https://www.gmx.com/...