News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

April Releases - UPDATED

Started by madbean, April 19, 2016, 05:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

April releases and re-stocks are coming right at the end of the month. There was a bit of a change to what I thought was happening - both the DigDug and TotalRecall are being re-stocked now. Seems better to have some TR in stock with the Xvive chips being available at smallbear finally.

The Cave Troll is being pushed back. This is because I'm not happy with it yet. I thought I was a couple of months ago but it just isn't there. So, I will work some more on that and see what I can do. Instead, we will have a 1590G Fuzz (basically the '69 with on-board voltage inverter pictured here - http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=19684.msg219321#msg219321). The Weener Wah has been updated to a 2016 version. This is a more basic wah without the JFET booster (but it still has the notch switch). I decided to go simple on this final version of the Weener as I am also working on a sub-mini tube wah for release later this year.

Finally, I'm doing at least one run of 1590A muff boards called the Rabbit Hole. Plenty of other 1590A Muff boards out there but I thought it would be fun to do some too since I have not released many new 1590A projects in the last two years. Here's a pic of the proto (built to Civil War specs).

Lastly, I'm thinking let's do another Free Shipping weekend to coincide with the releases/re-stocks.
I'll get definite dates on everything by early next week.

PS I do not have any updates on any other projects in development right now (someone always asks :) ). I will provide some updates very soon.

gordo

Nice!  I took out my G-board last weekend and the pedals all sound really nice in my live rig (Lab Series L-5) and in a setup similar to yours I just used a daisy cable and One-Spot and the whole rig was dead quiet.  The only pedal I'm missing is the Stutr due to a screw up in ordering the SPDT switch.  There's some nice cross-over between the distortion and overdrive and even the PT chorus (I thought the slight delay would drive me nuts) smears both clean and dirty sounds in a really cool way to get some tasty double-tracked sounds.  The compressor was worth the price of the whole board set and I'm starting to warm up to analog style echo.

Long ramble but the point was that a fuzz will be a nice addition.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

v00d00blues79

Awesome!  I need to pick up the fuzz to round out my baby G collection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Drew Hallenbeck

April 29th.........................
I hope the re-stock hasn't been delayed.
I really want another couple of Moodrings to play with.
(fingers crossed)
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

madbean

The boards are here as of today. Not totally sure if I will get things up before tomorrow as is. It takes a long time to inspect 1000 PCBs (it was a big order). In any case, the restocks and free shipping will start tomorrow at the latest.

Boba7

Yeeeeaaaah I want a moodring too!!

Drew Hallenbeck

YOU DA MAN BEAN!
I'm sure it's a lot of work and we all appreciate it!
I'm just glad to hear the boards aren't delayed!
Thanks for all your hard work supporting all of us around here!
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

Ash

Its okay as long as you are watching the Preds Brian :)

madbean

Projects page has been updated. Here is a reminder of what's new:

- NEW: Woodstork, Rabbit Hole, Weener Wah 2016
- RESTOCK: Wolfshirt, Total Recall, Moodring, Deathklaw, FatPants JR, Cave Dweller and DigDug2
- A few PCBs also have small price reductions (permanent)
- Free Shipping World-Wide through Monday.

Currently, the Rabbit Hole doc is up. The Weener Wah and Woodstork docs will be up later today.

AwesomeTyler

Quote from: madbean on April 30, 2016, 10:19:05 AM
Projects page has been updated. Here is a reminder of what's new:

- NEW: Woodstork, Rabbit Hole, Weener Wah 2016
- RESTOCK: Wolfshirt, Total Recall, Moodring, Deathklaw, FatPants JR, Cave Dweller and DigDug2
- A few PCBs also have small price reductions (permanent)

Currently, the Rabbit Hole doc is up. The Weener Wah and Woodstork docs will be up later today.

!!!PLEASE HELP!!!

Just made my first order. My PayPal used an old address for an apartment I no longer live in. PM has been sent.

Regards,
Tyler

madbean

Tyler...one email is enough. You don't need to also PM, post in this thread and leave me a voice mail. I got it.  :)

madbean

Boba7

That's awesome thanks a lot!!

nzCdog

Quote from: Boba7 on April 30, 2016, 03:36:39 PM

That's awesome thanks a lot!!

+1000!  Super generous offering, thanks Brian :)

madbean

The Weener Wah doc is finally up.