Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

What are you playing? (games)

Started by jtn191, April 22, 2016, 07:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

Quote from: selfdestroyer on May 19, 2016, 11:08:11 AM
Quote from: juansolo on May 19, 2016, 10:51:20 AM
The PC-Engine Duo has landed (Turbo Grafx 16 in US speak) :)

MORE CONSOLES!  :o

Hows the audio on yours? The Duo is notorious for the audio caps to go bad. But the replacement of them is not that bad at all. I had one but sold it not long ago to help fund my Princeton Reverb. lol

Cody

Fully re-capped, RGB modded and jailbar mod :) All rockin'
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

selfdestroyer

Quote from: juansolo on May 19, 2016, 01:14:00 PM
Quote from: selfdestroyer on May 19, 2016, 11:08:11 AM
Quote from: juansolo on May 19, 2016, 10:51:20 AM
The PC-Engine Duo has landed (Turbo Grafx 16 in US speak) :)

MORE CONSOLES!  :o

Hows the audio on yours? The Duo is notorious for the audio caps to go bad. But the replacement of them is not that bad at all. I had one but sold it not long ago to help fund my Princeton Reverb. lol

Cody

Fully re-capped, RGB modded and jailbar mod :) All rockin'

So awesome.. Should last you a life time now. Grab a HU card of Military Madness if you don't have one already. I played the hell out of that game back in the day.

Cody

madbean

Back to Skyrim for the 3rd playthrough. I just can't help it...got tons of unfinished games but Bethesda has some jedi-mind sh*t on me.

thePhatLady

I'm a huge DotA player. Probably legally qualifies as an addiction now; but I've been having internet issues so that might frustrate me enough to get myself off it  :P
the answer is: "don't think about it"

lincolnic

Quote from: madbean on May 19, 2016, 05:20:50 PM
Back to Skyrim for the 3rd playthrough. I just can't help it...got tons of unfinished games but Bethesda has some jedi-mind sh*t on me.

I used to be an adventurer, like you. But then I took a soldering iron to the knee.

gtr2

Been playing Legend of Zelda (1987) when I have a few spare min.  Never played it the first go around :)
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

juansolo

Console Tetris continues and I've managed to once again get everything to fit in the stand and wired up... Really going to be struggling if I add any more though!

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

jtn191

Dang Juansolo! He got the NES in the back too. I wanted a Dreamcast in the early 2000s to give my parents a break from buying me a PS2, they got the PS2 instead!

Banjo Kazooie (on emulator) and Rocket League are the staples now. Even if you dont like soccer, cars, driving, or rockets...you need to try Rocket League.

Willybomb

QuoteHow's that? I haven't been impressed with many remasters. The Grim Fandango one introduced playability problems and we preferred the unremastered Monkey Island.

I enjoyed it.  It's particularly worth playing for the directors commentary.

I never played it when it came out originally, so I'm happy to play it it's high res glory.

HamSandwich

Quote from: jtn191 on May 20, 2016, 06:32:43 AM
Rocket League are the staples now. Even if you dont like soccer, cars, driving, or rockets...you need to try Rocket League.

It's so true. Every couple of nights I swear I'm retiring because the games went so poorly, yet there I am again, back at it.

"They are only 5 minute games! I can stop whenever!" I say. 5 minutes games...

stringsthings

Playing a fun rogue-like game from Steam called Skyhill.  It's fairly addictive.
All You Need Is Love

daleykd

I'm MAD hooked on Overwatch right now.  It's actually stopped my pedal hobby.

flanagan0718

Started a new play through of Dank Souls 1. It's amazing how much you can skip when you know what you're doing.

Betty Wont

Quote from: flanagan0718 on June 06, 2016, 06:55:20 AM
Started a new play through of Dank Souls 1. It's amazing how much you can skip when you know what you're doing.
LOL. straight to quelaag, rings second bell first!

flanagan0718

Quote from: Torgoslayer on June 06, 2016, 07:29:33 AM
Quote from: flanagan0718 on June 06, 2016, 06:55:20 AM
LOL. straight to quelaag, rings second bell first!

Didn't even think of that!! I did skip Blighttown though. Easily the worst part of the game! Now onto Sen's Funhouse!!

:'( :o ::) >:( :-\