News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

What are you playing? (games)

Started by jtn191, April 22, 2016, 07:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Yesterday, I played this game for a month.

alanp

Oh, and so's you know... when I mentioned to my sister that I was setting up this retropie thing to play Sega and Nintendo games, her response?

"Make sure it has Alex the Kid and Sonic, those were the games we played growing up!"
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

juansolo

Quote from: alanp on December 28, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

This is Juan's fault.

Fun, though.

I'm going to hold off trying Playstation games on it until the heatsinks arrive in the mail. It's got a ton of Sega Master System games on it though!

Yessss, yesss, feel the nostalgia flow through you!

I wouldn't worry about the heatsink. Been doing this for years and never put one on there.

Also... only a step away now from doing this:

http://juansolo.mooo.com/geekery/picade.html

Bottom of the page has the latest incarnations of the Picades (updated recently).
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

juansolo

When hobbies collide! I got Soul Calibur VI for Xmas, and quite frankly the character creator in it is as much fun as the game itself. So I created the last two D&D campaign's parties in there as players. Getting them out of the game for a bit of photoshoppage isn't quite as straight forward. But fun none the less!

alanp

Quote from: juansolo on December 29, 2018, 02:10:07 AM
Bottom of the page has the latest incarnations of the Picades (updated recently).

Juan, with a stock RetroPie install, what are the keys for insert coins with the MAME emulator?
- Terry Pratchett
My website

somnif

Its been 1 week....

I've already put in more than 60 hours in Persona 5....

Send... help... think I may.... be dying.....

juansolo

Quote from: alanp on January 01, 2019, 09:19:35 AM
Quote from: juansolo on December 29, 2018, 02:10:07 AM

Juan, with a stock RetroPie install, what are the keys for insert coins with the MAME emulator?

IIRC whatever you chose for start and select when you configured your controller. At least that's how I've always had it set up.

alanp

Started playing Tomb Raider 2013. It's fun, but linear as hell, and it loves cutscenes. Lots and lots of cutscenes. And 'Press X To Not Die' moments. I also don't like how Lara tends to look like she's been rolling in mud fairly often.

Fun game, though.
- Terry Pratchett
My website

madbean

After about a week I uninstalled "Getting Over It". Too hard and I was playing it too much. I even edited the game files to change the gravity setting but it really did not make the game any easier. The developer is a freaking sadist.

Willybomb

Still playing too much War Thunder.  Returned to Jagged Alliance 2 for another go.  Should try the 1.13 update sometime...

jjjimi84

My son has went from playing best fiends to angry birds to know plants vs zombies, so I am playing that and soon to be painting them on a pedal or two.

I am playing Super Smash Brothers Ultimate to try and get better to beat my brother in it and rub it in until he cries and begs for mercy.

G.G.

Tooting my own Horn, 2019 edition!  8) I made some of the boss characters for Darksiders III and finally got around to making a couple renders.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/aR0zzL
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/GXvn6V

selfdestroyer

Finished up Red Dead 2 on Xmas break, now Im back on Destiny 2 on the PC and Diablo 3 on my Switch. Been traveling a lot the last few months for work and the Switch has been my right hand man!

peAk

Level 47 Fallout 76

Screw the haters, my friend and I are having a blast. Bugs and all.

Govmnt_Lacky

I am not a gamer... let me start with that.

My son had gotten me interested in a game he has for the PS4. It's called Just Cause 3 (I think it is an old game but, I am not savvy with these things) I have been playing it off and on for a few days now. I love the gameplay and the story line. It is occasionally buggy and it crashes every once in a while but it is none-the-less very fun.

My problem is a facet of the game where you have to grapple from rooftop to rooftop in a short amount of time to disable "audio monitors." This in itself is extremely frustrating and almost makes me not want to play the game. They give you 1:19 to repel all over town to disable 6 monitors and it seems damn near impossible.

Anyone have any ideas or hints on how to get these stupid things disables in time?