News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Shipping notifications on International Orders - FYI

Started by madbean, June 21, 2016, 06:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

There's been an uptick in the last few weeks of shipping notifications not being sent out on international orders. What's supposed to happen is I enter the tracking info into your Paypal order and Paypal automatically generates an email to you with that info. However, this has not happened for a significant # of people recently (only on international, AFAIK). If you place an order and do not get an email within 3 or so days with your tracking info this may be why.

Of course, it's totally fine to email me and ask me what's up on the shipping. If you want a quick answer you can also log into your Paypal account and look at the transaction in your history. It will show the tracking info. I do have the ability to generate shipping info emails directly from my postage software but I don't use it to avoid sending duplicate emails to customers. But, if this problem doesn't resolve soon I'll start doing that.

gtr2

I have had this issue as well and started emailing separately.  I actually didn't realize it was only international customers.  So now I must be double sending shipping notifications to everyone else.

Can someone confirm what paypal is sending now?

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Superstereosix

Cool.  I haven't ordered in a while and was wondering if you were on vacation.  It is vacation time (not for me, but generally I guess).
In Defense Of Humans
affiliations: No TV

markeprice

What postage software/service do you use?  I am needing to get that figured out to deliver my new Frog tube preamp board.  Thanks.
Cuz they's made for Giggin!
Mark Price: owner frogpedals.com