Main Menu

nine months build

Started by vinnie, July 28, 2011, 07:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinnie

Finished last 18th,  it is a serious man as you could see  :D

PaxWorks

dwstanford

Super clean build :). Congratulations.  Whats his name?

jtn191

haha

when I saw the title, I thought "well this must have some neat wiring...that's as long as it takes to make a person!"

congrats!

sgmezei

hahaha I was the same way. i thought it must be some sort of crazy delay/vibe/pickle/filter.

Congratulations!

jimmybjj

Congrats. I have made 3 of those and none of them are clones all original designs :)
Pcbs no longer available

gtr2

Great build!  Congrats!

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

slimtriggers

Hmmm... Mint green with some hair on the top end.  Yet another tube screamer?  :D

Congrats!   ;D

bigmufffuzzwizz

O wow!!! That's the pedal I'm gonna put off building for awhile!  :P The pedal to end all pedals..
Congratulations!  ;D
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

irmcdermott

congrats! my wife just hit 34 weeks today with our little dude! pumped for the little guy to get here in September! congrats again!

k.rock!

haha Beautiful build Vinnie! I bet it wails!  :D

Is the green-striped enclosure cotton-screened? haha (lame, I know)

Congrats man!! Enjoy every second with him :)

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

night-B

His eyes are amazing!! I'm sure he sounds good with a lot of sustain and feedback! Mine needs a lot of fresh batteries to do the job ( he's gonna get his first birthday party on august).
Congrats  ;)

redbean

es là-bas!!

dwstanford

Quote from: irmcdermott on July 28, 2011, 09:47:49 AM
congrats! my wife just hit 34 weeks today with our little dude! pumped for the little guy to get here in September! congrats again!

We have a new one due in september also. Not sure if its a boy or girl.  We're gonna keep it a surprise.  Congratulations.

nzCdog

haha... great work man! congratulations!!!