News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Live Wire cables for cheap!

Started by Drew Hallenbeck, August 05, 2016, 08:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew Hallenbeck

So I stopped by the Guitar Center in Saginaw, MI last week just to have a look around. I saw a sign for a sale on all Live Wire cables. 25% off if you buy 2, 35% off if you buy 3, 50% off if you buy 4 or more. The guy there said that the packaging was going to change and it's easier to blow em out than send em all back.
I was thinking about picking up another patch cable making kit. The price went up to $93 for the George L's! That's a lot of money for five cables.
I decided to pick up some Live Wires in different lengths. I won't have "exact" custom lengths but for the $$ who cares. I can tidy things up with cable ties.
So I was looking at Musicians Friend yesterday and they have the same deal going. (makes sense, same company) So I ordered some more.
All together I've ended up with about 30 patch cables varying from 6" to 3' that would have been over $300 all for about $150
I hate spending money on cables but I've never had bad luck with Live Wires and for half price, no brainer.
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.