News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Project updates and Free Shipping coming

Started by madbean, September 07, 2016, 10:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

We'll have an end-of-summer free shipping thing to coincide with the next batch of boards released. The Projects Page says 9/15 but I think it's more likely to be the 17th or 18th. Regardless, when the boards go on sale is when the free shipping will start (for two to three days).

With the Tapanatorator finally complete I'll be focusing my full attention on the Timelapse (analog tap tempo delay) and the Polyphase projects. These will be the next two released unless I just can't pull them off for some reason :)

I expect to have the Tapanator docs and demo up this weekend well before the boards are in. Everything has been built/tested and is good to go!

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Matt

Matt

alanp

Quote from: madbean on September 07, 2016, 10:11:26 AM
We'll have an end-of-summer free shipping thing to coincide with the next batch of boards released. The Projects Page says 9/15 but I think it's more likely to be the 17th or 18th. Regardless, when the boards go on sale is when the free shipping will start (for two to three days).

I don't even know when the heck the 15th month is, let alone the 17th or 18th month!

More seriously, looking forward to the polyphase :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

madbean

Hey, in 'Merca we do things proper and that's month then day. Helps us remember which dates are fer shootin stuff.

Willybomb

madbean

Quote from: Willybomb on September 19, 2016, 04:02:02 AM
So, does that include international?

Yup! There were a couple orders this morning that came in this morning before the free shipping started and those have already gotten postage refunds.

Free shipping sale and the Tapanatorator projects plus restocks are now available in the Store.

madbean

There was a problem with some code on the Order buttons for the Tapanator projects. This is now fixed. If you were having trouble, just refresh the page a couple of times to make sure it updates.

Also, I am working on the Tapantor demo right now. It will be up either this evening or no later than tomorrow morning.

darrenw6000

madbean

I've uploaded the doc for the 3PDT board: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/3PDT/3PDT_PCB.pdf

I made these for my own personal use, but have way more than I need. So, these are going in the first 50 or so orders to get rid of the extras. May not be to everyone's taste since they are for pin-type foot-swtiches but hey, it's free.

jimilee

Sweeet!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Drew Hallenbeck

Quote from: madbean on September 22, 2016, 06:00:46 AM
I've uploaded the doc for the 3PDT board: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/3PDT/3PDT_PCB.pdf

I made these for my own personal use, but have way more than I need. So, these are going in the first 50 or so orders to get rid of the extras. May not be to everyone's taste since they are for pin-type foot-swtiches but hey, it's free.

Got one of these 3PDT boards with my order a few days ago. Just wanted to say thanks for the generosity and just giving them away!
Also worth mentioning, I'd be happy to buy these from you if they were to become a stocked item. I like wiring my switches so that the effect input is grounded in bypass and some of the 3PDT bypass boards I've seen don't do this. So I don't order them. But your board does do this, and it's small.
Either way, thanks for all of the awesome stuff you do provide!
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

madbean

Cool, I'm glad you like it. I've stayed away from bypass boards since several people already offer one. But, I'll give it some consideration. At the very least, I can do some as giveaways now and then.