Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dirtbaby (pics and videos)!

Started by Boba7, October 12, 2016, 02:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boba7

Quote from: raulduke on October 19, 2016, 07:53:58 AM
I like the look of these  8)

Have a kind of utilitarian/Fairfield circuitry look to them (which can only be a good thing).

Thanks!
I really love the Fairfield Circuitry look. I thought of metal stamps but it'd be too noisy... The joy of living in a very poorly isolated building...

Someone contacted me for the 2nd dirtbaby (1st is for a friend of mine, I thought I'd keep the 2nd one), so I started populating my last board to keep one for me. This time I'm gonna put a relay bypass (just found an old board left in my drawer), a dry cut switch, and a 3 position tone switch with an additional very dark setting. Can't wait!! :)

Best PT2399 delay ever. I've never tried the Skreddy in person, but I don't see how it could beat the Dirtbaby.
With darker tone settings, it could well go beyond 550ms by the way, probably to 750ms without trouble. But I kinda like to have the limitation.

Boba7

So I thought I was keeping one of two I had built, but someone wanted to buy it, so I built a last one that I'll keep no matter what!!

I decided to go for a 3 position tone switch, center is bright, up darker, and down much darker. I also installed a kill dry dip switch and put a relay bypass in it.

And I'll stop the ego trip right here! :D