News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NVD - or - that's what friends are for

Started by Rockhorst, July 12, 2018, 02:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockhorst

So Björn, my Dutch-Swedish brother in metal, recorded a record last year with his band Graceless called Shadowlands. It's OSDM, so not too complicated, straight for the kill, zombie themed death metal. They got very favourable reviews from various magazines (average 8 out of 10). Anyway, I've been designing a distortion pedal for him since August (the Saturn V) for which the (for now) final version just got released. We've been tweaking his live rig over the past few months in the rehearsal space and it's a lot of fun seeing his live sound come together. It's the part I've always enjoyed the most: helping people sculpt their sound.

NVD: new vinyl day. Their record just got a vinyl release, see attached picture. Bottom right corner. How flippin' cool is that? Humbled and stoked at the same time. So the least I can do is give him a plug here as well, see above (not a lot of metal people here I believe, but hey).

cooder

Very cool indeed! Especially zombie themed on vinyl.
BigNoise Amplification

mjg

Nice one!  I recognised your logo, not sure who the other ones are... Ibanez?  Who's that?   ;)