News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Look what i did :) My first fabbed boards!

Started by jimmybjj, August 06, 2011, 09:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmybjj

I'm super proud. Big thanks to Brian for all his help, guidance and most of all patience  ;D These are for my own personal use, i do not plan on selling any fabbed boards on a regular basis. I might throw a couple on the "For Sale" forum every once in a while. A couple of small cosmetic goofs but all in all they came out great. From left to right; Mictesters really cheap compressor, buffered klon buffer, orange squeezer, Klon dual buffer or buffered splitter. All of which fit into a 1590a.

Pcbs no longer available

cjkbug

very cool. If you don't mind me asking. how much does a run like that cost? I might be interested in getting some projects I've been tinkering with together.
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

jimmybjj

Its not expensive, $5 sq inch.

Check out dorkbot or batch pcb.
Pcbs no longer available

k.rock!

God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

bigmufffuzzwizz

I like to see advancement like this. I'll have to keep my eyes open to snag a few when you offer them.  :)
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

jimmybjj

Pcbs no longer available

mjcyates

aziltz

crashguitar

I would love a Mictester Cheap compressor pcb if you ever decide to let one go.

madbean

These layouts are very well thought out. Congratulations! I just sent off a stupid number of layouts to Laen yesterday. It's like Xmas every two weeks!

petesz

cjkbug

I got blisters on my fingers!!!

jimmybjj

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Quote from: madbean on August 10, 2011, 02:18:28 AM
These layouts are very well thought out. Congratulations! I just sent off a stupid number of layouts to Laen yesterday. It's like Xmas every two weeks!

I know exactly what your talking about, I tend to check the mail alot more when I got boards coming.

Quote from: crashguitar on August 10, 2011, 12:48:22 AM
I would love a Mictester Cheap compressor pcb if you ever decide to let one go.

I have to take another stab at that one ??? I had the opamp flipped on the schematic and didn't notice it on the layout.  ::)
Pcbs no longer available

aziltz

Quote from: madbean on August 10, 2011, 02:18:28 AM

you! you're the one hogging all the panel space!

jk.  I'm hopefully going to participate in the medium run service.

jkokura

I have a bunch of schems I have to verify, then I'm jumping in on that thing too! Never done a two sided before...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals