News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Thank you Brian

Started by shawnee, August 07, 2011, 03:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawnee

Man I just wanted to say thanks to Brian for this site, all of the info, the tech support, and of course the PCB's. There are several other sites for boards but I just feel "comfortable" here. There are so many choices and I am really enjoying building, testing, and tweaking these circuits. There are some great people here and I am learning a lot from everyone. My first pedal build was the Fatpants and I have built six other projects in the last two weeks so far and they all sound great. I haven't gotten any boxed yet but I will within a week or so. I am on a 1590A kick so I am going to try to go mini with the Serendipity, LaVache, Fatpants, and Spackler. Anyway, you all ROCK.

madbean

Welcome  ;)

Yep, there are a lot of terrific folks here. You guys keep things going and make this place fun. So, thank you!

bigmufffuzzwizz

I'm glad to be interacting with you guys this place is very comforting!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

sgmezei

If it wasn't for this site, I would have built a couple kits and been done. I started numbering pedals and today I laid down number 70. Wouldn't have happened without the great support and knowledge from everyone here. I have had a blast and can't thank the community enough.

shawnee

70!!! wow, that's awesome.

bigmufffuzzwizz

70! Your really working hard! I don't even know how many I've built, but I do have at least 30 circuits not boxed in my drawers.  :)
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

oldhousescott

That must get rather uncomfortable at times......

irmcdermott

sgmezei

baaahahahahahahahahaahaha

nzCdog

Quote from: shawnee on August 07, 2011, 03:13:32 AM
Man I just wanted to say thanks to Brian for this site, all of the info, the tech support, and of course the PCB's. There are several other sites for boards but I just feel "comfortable" here. There are so many choices and I am really enjoying building, testing, and tweaking these circuits. There are some great people here and I am learning a lot from everyone. My first pedal build was the Fatpants and I have built six other projects in the last two weeks so far and they all sound great. I haven't gotten any boxed yet but I will within a week or so. I am on a 1590A kick so I am going to try to go mini with the Serendipity, LaVache, Fatpants, and Spackler. Anyway, you all ROCK.

+1 Brian... I must thank you for your site and projects!  Your projects are so well planned, the documentation is fantastic and your pcbs are just excellent!  I have learned so much since finding your site, and really appreciate the community which has formed here.  Thanks man, LOVE your work  :D