News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Holiday Bundles for Geekmackdaddy

Started by madbean, December 14, 2016, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Geekmackdaddy, a longtime member of BYOC and the DIY Community, has hit upon a rough patch recently. So he doesn't have to sell beloved gear this holiday some donations are being made. In addition to a small donation I have already made, I have a two bundles here for sale. 100% of the proceeds will go to Geek.

DigDug2 + Laserwolf
Tapanator Bundle + Weener Wah

Each of these bundles is $25 shipped anywhere and includes a free pre-release version of the upcoming Aquaboy project (DM-2 in a 125B). The only difference in the pre-release Aquaboy is PCB color.

If you would like one of the bundles please post here in the thread and I will PM you. Thanks!

zombie_rock123

I'll take the Tap & Weener bundle if that's cool.
I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/

madbean

jimilee

Maaaannn ima grip a digdug2 bundle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Matt

Matt

madbean

Quote from: Matt on December 14, 2016, 04:05:05 PM
Tap and weener bundle please

Sorry I should have been more clear. There are two bundles total, and zombie_rock123 already grabbed the Tap/Weener bundle.

dbp512

Wow, thats ridiculously generous of you!

Damn you, Jimilee! First the PIF you beat me to, now this! Well, I'll be more than happy to take the digdug/laserwolf combo if he doesn't want it/isn't sure. I've been eyeing both of those circuits for quite a while now.
"you truly are a transistor tickler, what with the application of germanium ointment to sensitive fuzzy areas. :)" - playpunk

warriorpoet

Mzo.FX, Owner

Matt

Quote from: madbean on December 14, 2016, 05:35:31 PM

Sorry I should have been more clear. There are two bundles total, and zombie_rock123 already grabbed the Tap/Weener bundle.
no worries
Matt

jimilee

Quote from: dbp512 on December 14, 2016, 05:51:49 PM
Wow, thats ridiculously generous of you!

Damn you, Jimilee! First the PIF you beat me to, now this! Well, I'll be more than happy to take the digdug/laserwolf combo if he doesn't want it/isn't sure. I've been eyeing both of those circuits for quite a while now.
I thought there was more than one bundle also.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

warriorpoet

Quote from: madbean on December 14, 2016, 05:35:31 PM

Ah.

Nuts. :) Still, awesome thing to do.
Mzo.FX, Owner

dbp512

Quote from: jimilee on December 14, 2016, 06:31:03 PM
I thought there was more than one bundle also.

Didn't we all? Wishful thinking I guess. It is a damn good value. If you do want it then absolutely no worries. I have a ton on my to-do list as is, I don't really need to add any more to my list. I was just doing my part to help a fellow pedal builder.
"you truly are a transistor tickler, what with the application of germanium ointment to sensitive fuzzy areas. :)" - playpunk

timbo_93631

I'll spring for the tap and laserwolf
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

madbean

Quote from: timbo_93631 on December 15, 2016, 05:23:35 AM
I'll spring for the tap and laserwolf

Both bundles are already sold, timbo. But, thank you!