News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I cannot believe...

Started by madbean, August 10, 2011, 02:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjkbug

I tell ya the one thing I miss on the timeline vs the elcap, is that on the elcap you can add spring reverb to your delay. hopefully they can add that in an update along with global tap tempo. on the whole though, It's the best delay I've ever used. you can really make it sound however you want...er...except with reverb.

EDIT....just realised the tape echo setting is missing the multi head option. hope that gets sorted out.
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

gtr2

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on September 05, 2011, 07:22:23 PM
Quote from: gtr2 on September 05, 2011, 11:00:31 AM
The dirtbag will replace the aquaboy after I get it reboxed.

If you ever wanna sell that beautiful aquaboy with the gorgeous sea goddess I'm interested!!

haha, I guess I should have said that these two will swap board spots occasionally.  :)

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on September 05, 2011, 07:22:23 PM
Quote from: gtr2 on September 05, 2011, 11:00:31 AM
If you ever wanna sell that beautiful aquaboy with the gorgeous sea goddess I'm interested!!

haha, I guess I should have said that these two will swap board spots occasionally.  :)

I should figure you'd never sell such a thing after all the hard work you put into calibrating the darn thing. I'd probably have better luck trying to get a decal from ya   ;D
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

jkokura

OK. So I've finally decided to pull the trigger and make an effort to get the Timeline. Too many of it's features are making me wish I had one. I've also decided not to get rid of my El Capistan to do it, so this should be interesting.

I'll start by making the offer to any of you guys who have gotten one. If you decide not to keep it, please let me know and we can work some sort of combo trade deal happen.

If not, I have to start selling pedals to save up enough scratch. I figure I'll need at least 500 to get it over the border here to Canada, so I'll likely be selling at least 4 or 5 pedals to finance this. Goodbye DD7 and CS-2, TR-2 and DL-8.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

petesz

oof. its so hard to say goodbye  :'(
but i dont blame you haha

jkokura

#9184.

This better be worth it.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

thatirishsob

Quote from: cjkbug on September 05, 2011, 07:38:29 PM
I tell ya the one thing I miss on the timeline vs the elcap, is that on the elcap you can add spring reverb to your delay. hopefully they can add that in an update along with global tap tempo. on the whole though, It's the best delay I've ever used. you can really make it sound however you want...er...except with reverb.

EDIT....just realised the tape echo setting is missing the multi head option. hope that gets sorted out.

From what I understand is that they purposefully left certain features out of the Timeline to still leave a place for the El Cap and Brigadier.