News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

'standard' jacks in 1590g builds?

Started by aldaraia, December 09, 2016, 02:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aldaraia

planning on building a mimik very soon, but I'm having trouble sourcing the jacks. the only place I can find that has the lumberg compact jacks in stock is a store in australia and truth be told i'd rather not spend $10-15 on a pair of jacks if a couple larger jacks will work.

has anyone tried using the standard neutrik or switchcraft jacks in the 1590g builds with any success? will they just outright not fit at all?

thanks

jimilee

Diyguitarparts.com.au is where my last ones came from, of course at 10 at a time, shipping weren't bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

flanagan0718

There are a few stateside that have them. I know that bitcheslovemyswitches is sold out right now but mammoth and small bear typically have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davent

Bought mine from Paul in Australia as well, shipping was very reasonable as was delivery time when i bought mine.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?