News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

"Fuzz: The Sound That Revolutionized the World"

Started by jtn191, August 11, 2011, 07:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtn191

This doc's been mentioned on other forums, but I thought I share it on this one too  :). Even if ya don't care much for fuzz (impossible, right?) it's an interesting watch with crazy characters, history, and rad sounds. You can stream the first part here http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x79gto_fuzz-01_music

favorite quote: "I was the only one on the planet earth whose pedal would work with a comet"

JakeFuzz

Haha, sick! I just watched all of those. That BJFe guy is so wild. The head guys all seem so eccentric...

jtn191

dwstanford

That was pretty awesome.  My favorite guy is the asshole who said the thing about musicians selling all their shit for dope money.  Thats so true.

druz15

plesur

Thanks for the link, that was an hour well spent. Shame part 6 was missing.

My favourite thing was that J Mascis has a special cupboard for all his Big Muffs!

Haberdasher

Cool, just watched part one.  Definitely gonna check out the rest later but tonight I'll be watching some pre-season football.

\\/\// ||-|| (())   ||)) //-\\ '||'
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

k.rock!

nice!! thanks for sharing this man! watched part 1 and I was sad it ended until I realized...it's only part 1! there's more! haha :D

my kind of entertainment tv...:P

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

jighead81

Thanks for sharing this!  I loved the cupboard
-Steve

bigmufffuzzwizz

I know a certain someone stoked on the Pflugerville reference!  ;D
I kinda wish Mr. Gibbons would speak about that ridiculously rare Dearmond Tremelo unit sitting there!
Thanks for sharing this!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Haberdasher

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on August 15, 2011, 08:28:11 AM
I know a certain someone stoked on the Pflugerville reference!  ;D
Haha, I was wondering if anyone would notice that.  I wish Kendrick amps was still here.  They are not very far from here still though.  They have a sweet little "Amp Camp" you can attend (for a price) where you build an amp over a 3 day weekend.  It would be pretty sweet to go hang out with Gerald Weber and learn some stuff, especially since I'm a newb.  But for the price of the camp, I could buy a trinity kit, so.....that requires more thought.

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:

bigmufffuzzwizz

Of course I noticed!

Well I'll be damned. I'm reading the Gerald Weber series and boy that would be fun. I'm sure with my knowledge and following close instructions I could put a simple champ together. On the other hand if I went, I could hang with you on my trip  ;D
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Haberdasher

I think the next camp starts in like 2 days.  I definitely can't afford to go anytime soon, but yeah that would be a kick to get some madbeaners together and crash amp camp one day.  :D

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE: