News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New Year's Sale coming

Started by madbean, December 30, 2016, 06:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I had a desktop crash this week (damn CPU fan died-now fixed) and was not able to do some of the work needed on documentation in order for this next batch of boards to release tomorrow. So, instead they will be available either on the 1st or 2nd. At the same time, I'm going to do a little sale since we have not had one in a long time (the most recent being free shipping week a few months ago).

Some may have noticed that the Timelapse has been pushed back again, and I am very sorry for that. I just was not ready for it yet and I needed to place a restock order in the month of December. So, it will be out when it's out. One added bonus - I have a midi add-on board that I will be testing out with the TL so that may be an available option. The proto is already on-had...just haven't built it yet. At the very least, the new Aquaboy (125B sized, straight DM-2 clone) is here so if you are itching for an analog delay there's an option right now.

Lastly, there is still time to enter the contest so please do so. You've got a little over 24 hours to get something entered.

And very soon Happy New Year to all! Good god let's hope none of our musical heroes get killed by the new year!

jkokura

JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

matmosphere

Agreed, this is awesome. Aside from the part about your computer, glad it wasn't a total meltdown.

Thanks Brian!!

Boba7

brejna

That is great! Do you have any univibe pcbs for wah shell for sale?

warriorpoet

Sorry to hear about your computer, Brian. I hope 2017 leaves your PC alone as well. ;)

Looking forward to the DM-2, and REALLY looking forward to the Timelapse + MIDI when it arrives. All of this sounds amazing!

... Except the sale. My bank account will certainly not appreciate the sale ;)

One Q, if I may: will the modulation add-on board for the DM-2 be available at the same time as the main board?

Thanks!
Mzo.FX, Owner

madbean

Quote from: warriorpoet on December 31, 2016, 07:55:29 AM

One Q, if I may: will the modulation add-on board for the DM-2 be available at the same time as the main board?

Thanks!

Should be yes. Doing the final checking on that today.

madbean

Sale will start late this afternoon. Just finishing up the last bit of documentation and then I need to do a little web stuff.

warriorpoet

Quote from: madbean on January 02, 2017, 11:17:02 AM
Sale will start late this afternoon. Just finishing up the last bit of documentation and then I need to do a little web stuff.

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5  ;D
Mzo.FX, Owner

madbean

Sale is live! You may need to refresh the page to see the changes. All docs are up. Let me know if there are any issues...I've checked everything over but there's always the chance I messed up a link.

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

gordo

Now I just need to sell a kidney so I can afford all the delay chips  :)
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

darrenw6000

Quote from: gordo on January 02, 2017, 07:16:46 PM

How many u bought, u going with the old mn3005's

brejna

I think it is perfect opportunity to use my old MN3005 I have for few years and build the Aquaboy. :)

warriorpoet

Quote from: gordo on January 02, 2017, 07:16:46 PM

Same :D
Mzo.FX, Owner