News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mad Professor Snow White Auto Wah

Started by bluescage, January 08, 2017, 02:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluescage

I am building on vero, so here is my snow white auto wah.

bluescage

Oops...Forgot to mention that the vero layout is from tagboardeffects.

stringsthings

Nice.  Good choice of graphics and I like those tayda knobs.
I used to build on vero all the time.  I've gotten spoiled on PCB's.
All You Need Is Love

bluescage

Thanks for the comment. Do you buy your PCB's or do you make them yourselves?
I read that I need a laser printer to print the transfer and I only have an inkjet printer.
Also I don't like the idea of using chemicals too much, so I think I will stick to vero for the time being  :)

selfdestroyer

I love that apple LED.. great job!

Cody

devilsnight

Quote from: bluescage on January 10, 2017, 06:49:17 AM
Thanks for the comment. Do you buy your PCB's or do you make them yourselves?
I read that I need a laser printer to print the transfer and I only have an inkjet printer.
Also I don't like the idea of using chemicals too much, so I think I will stick to vero for the time being  :)

I'm not to crazy about making my own boards either. I downloaded eagle awhile back and started drawing up schematics, It's eaisier than you might think. Then you can have oshpark or whoever make the boards for you. Just FYI
I builld on vero all the time. Nice work anyhow!

diablochris6

Great work! That apple LED is a touch of genius.

For what it's worth, I find PCB design to be a fun little puzzle. It's not to difficult to get started with, especially since there are several great resources on how to use it (Jakob Kokura's youtube guide comes to mind). Be prepared to make silly mistakes though!
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

bluescage

Thank you for the comments guys, I think I will give it a try with Eagle. I have a power supply PCB lying around which I can't get working and somehow doesn't correspond with the schematic. It's not too complicated, so should be doable.