News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Current MB project similar to Lavache/Electra overdrive?

Started by thesameage, January 13, 2017, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thesameage

Is there anything on the current madbean roster that is similar to the Lavache/Electra? I have an electra drive that I really like but would love to build something similar that can go from subtle to more fuzz.

flanagan0718

I just finished up a vero of the DBA interstellar overdriver. I normally stay away from overdives, they usually aren't my cup of tea. This one was weird tho. It was subtle drive to pretty fuzzed out. I actually might build another sometime soon. Pretty low parts count too. You can find the project on tag board effects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m-Kresol

if you want to build the interstellar OD, I have pcbs for through hole and SMD versions with an extensive build doc available through oshpark in the link in my signature. depending on your transistors it can get very gnarly/fuzzy.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Matt

Quote from: thesameage on January 13, 2017, 09:10:15 PM
Is there anything on the current madbean roster that is similar to the Lavache/Electra? I have an electra drive that I really like but would love to build something similar that can go from subtle to more fuzz.
I ordered a set of pcbs from OSH that r basically a lpb1 into a La Vache. It'll go from overdrive to fuzz to square wave
Matt

thesameage

Quote from: Matt on January 14, 2017, 10:14:42 AM
Quote from: thesameage on January 13, 2017, 09:10:15 PM
I ordered a set of pcbs from OSH that r basically a lpb1 into a La Vache. It'll go from overdrive to fuzz to square wave

Your design?

Matt

yeah I got the idea from the velvet fuzz which is a boost in front of a plexidrive.
Matt

thesameage

Matt

Matt

Matt

The boards are in. Pm me your address and I'll send one out
Matt