News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Madbean's "kits" are all stolen from Freestomboxes

Started by culturejam, January 14, 2017, 09:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matmosphere

Somewhere I remember finding a ton of vero layouts with board mounted pots. I think maybe scruffie made them a few years back. The Muff I tried making from that layout never worked though.

Scruffie

Quote from: Matmosphere on May 24, 2017, 04:01:31 PM
Somewhere I remember finding a ton of vero layouts with board mounted pots. I think maybe scruffie made them a few years back. The Muff I tried making from that layout never worked though.
I did, my computer tells me I made those back in 2010! I remember corresponding with blondegraemey about it and no that one didn't work, I can't remember if it was a lost cause or if we got it going though...
Works at Lectric-FX

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

matmosphere

Quote from: Scruffie on May 24, 2017, 05:20:07 PM
Quote from: Matmosphere on May 24, 2017, 04:01:31 PM
I did, my computer tells me I made those back in 2010! I remember corresponding with blondegraemey about it and no that one didn't work, I can't remember if it was a lost cause or if we got it going though...

At least it wasn't just me.

At any rate it was a cool idea and respectably small for that many parts on vero.

neve1272

honestly you guys have always been so nice /friendly
what little i know .. i learned here

madbeaner for life
Kip

peAk

Quote from: neve1272 on May 26, 2017, 05:07:00 PM
honestly you guys have always been so nice /friendly
what little i know .. i learned here

madbeaner for life

Don't be fooled by the people here. Their motive is to sell you something.

Evil bastards

Leevibe

If this circuit ever passes into legend and cloner/boutiquers go crazy on it you could always fall back on the fact that your 1N4001's are from a very particular lot from a very particular manufacturer whose identity shall ever remain unknown. Yep. That'll do it.