News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Hamlet Delay

Started by AntKnee, January 26, 2017, 09:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AntKnee

This makes two in a row from Jon Patton.

I love how this came out. I didn't want the footswitches to be too close together, so I opted for a larger enclosure. While I was at it, decided to make one row of knobs to fill out the space better. My only minor complaint about this circuit, and correct me if its just mine, is that the tap light doesn't immediately follow your foot. It stays solid for a moment, then reacts to the tapped tempo. Not a big deal at all, the pedal does exactly what I needed it to.

I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

jkokura

There are many things I wish the Taptation did that it doesn't do, but I hadn't heard that one yet. Perhaps it's never bothered me because my foot always covers that LED when I'm tapping, so I've not noticed it.

Great build! I enjoy that you didn't feel the need to stick with the standard drill pattern, and went for something a little larger for the enclosure. And that graphic... wow!
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

midwayfair

Awesome plate and it looks great inside.

Maybe if the chip becomes widely available we can redo the tap tempo side with the new Electric Druid chip. I'd need some time to experiment ... having the delay and digital on the same chip means I have to make sure there aren't noise issues introduced given the simple nature of the audio path.

AntKnee

Thanks!

Its actually decal and evirotex. The border I made does look like a plate, now that you mention it.

flanagan0718

This looks FANTASTIC! Great job on the decal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raulduke

Looks great dude.

Nice and clean build on the inside too.

Boba7

bcalla

matmosphere

Very nice! The artwork looks Fanta stand it's so clean inside!

Leevibe

Knocked it out of the park.

bluescage

Beautiful artwork en very tidy inside!

kaycee

warriorpoet

That graphic and finish are just OUTSTANDING! Congrats on a great build!
Mzo.FX, Owner

pryonisys

Dangit, I've been wanting to make one of these and now I really want to make one.  That looks like it turned out great

AntKnee

Thanks again for the kind words.
I really enjoyed this build.