Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Thanks for not flaming

Started by jimilee, February 08, 2017, 11:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Quote from: peAk on February 14, 2017, 05:20:54 AM
Is God real?

What about Trump, how is he doing his first month compared to Obama?

Why are PCs so much better than overpriced Macs?

Should humans eat meat?

Lets get this party started!!  8)

Zappa was god, so yes.
Comparison implies a shared reality so I cannot comment.
I can build my own PC (and do!)
I don't but it took me a long time to get to that place. I'm glad I finally did, though.

Fndr8875

1. No , im emotional when i should be logical and vice versa, but after catholic grade school, and high school, and living in the bible belt i guess theres so much religion (catholic mainly) present, and no offense to anyone, but i lean toward logic on this one.

2. Who the president is doesnt matter. The illuminati and reptilian shape shifters are in control, hahaha. Hes an egomaniacal sociopath with no empathy towards anyone, i hope he will be the best president america has seen, but i fear he will just help the rich get richer and further eliminate the middle class.
I thought obama was a good president. The fact that he was able to do some reform to health care IMO is really good, perfect, no. But better than it was. Ive been in the position to help, ie pay more taxes, and im currently in a position where im doing everything i can to basically exist. I never minded having a little more taken out of my check. I love how all these so called religious ppl are so far right wing and against social programs. Because jesus would definatly walk by a homeless person and tell him get a job and keep walking in his three piece suit. Do ppl try to take advantage of these programs, yes,  but i think we need to spend less $ on  more multi millon dollar fighter planes and have programs w some check and balances to help ppl who need it. Not just handouts.

3. Meat is yummy, i often think about how what im eating, how much of it is actual food, and how much is some refined processed who knows what. Id like to have a better diet, something im working one

4. Never owned a mac, they used to be far superior for graphic design, and audio processing. Think windows is closing that gap. Macs hardware is superior , but also more expensive. Ive got a Scarlett 2i2 usb interface, and it sounds very good, i use amplitube , and reaper and such. Hard to beat for few hundred bucks including a cheap pair of monitors. I dont play out and perfer this setup to a tube amp. Only bc tubes are so loud.