News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A good source for...

Started by flanagan0718, February 09, 2017, 04:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

Looking for a good source for some NE570, CA3080, and MN3007. I'm out of all three and could use a few of each to tie up some loose ends. I've had a couple good MNs from eBay but I fear that well had dried up. If anyone knows a good source for any and all my ears are open. Thanks in advance.

-Mike-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stecykmi

smallbear electronics. very reliable source, slightly premium price.

flanagan0718

Yeah...I honestly haven't had the best luck with them. Not the parts, those were fine. Thanks for the recommendation tho.

Anywhere else?

Jebus

BanzaiMusic in Germany has all of those, but the prices are bit high and I don't know how much shipping is to other side of the pond.

Never gotten any bad stuff from them though. :)

miha

I think I got 2 CA3080s from Banzai about 2 years ago and 4 from ebay. The 4 from ebay worked and 1 of the 2 from Banzai didn't. I didn't bother sending it back though. So I guess you can get anything anywhere :)

drolo

for the 3080's I have had more luck finding them as SMD. With an adapter board you can use them in normal sockets

davent

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

daleykd

Why not convert to LM13700 for the 3080s?

Curious about the MN3007s myself.

AntKnee

Not cheap, but I got some 3007s from guitarpcbs. He guarantees them.
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

flanagan0718

Quote from: AntKnee on February 10, 2017, 03:44:30 PM

Hmm good to know. I'll have to check them out.

AntKnee

Quote from: flanagan0718 on February 10, 2017, 04:08:01 PM
Quote from: AntKnee on February 10, 2017, 03:44:30 PM

Hmm good to know. I'll have to check them out.

I had a look and I don't see them on his site anymore. That was a while back, now that I think about it. I guess he ran out.
Sorry!
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

devilsnight

Quote from: miha on February 10, 2017, 02:59:33 AM
I think I got 2 CA3080s from Banzai about 2 years ago and 4 from ebay. The 4 from ebay worked and 1 of the 2 from Banzai didn't. I didn't bother sending it back though. So I guess you can get anything anywhere :)
Good to hear! I bought some off ebay awhile back but haven't tried them yet (I've been a little skeptical of them)
As Daleykd mentioned though the 13700 can be used the same, just found that out the other night. I have all kinds of them!

bluescage