News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

VTL5C4/2 for Sawse Source

Started by madbean, February 27, 2017, 06:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Normally I don't make announcements on parts, but in this case it is warranted. The 5C4/2 required for the Sawse project is difficult to find (and why the PCB is so cheap). Luckily, there is new source for these at Pedal Parts and Kits. Here is a link to the item:

https://www.pedalpartsandkits.com/vtl5c4-2/#cc-m-product-11145806357

I've also updated the Sawse doc with the link. This part is pretty spendy but they are obsolete and I'm betting fairly pricey to acquire, FYI.

Leevibe

Dang. It's tempting to buy a few extra of these just to have them. Thanks for the link.

Bruce

Since I need to post here to avoid having my account purged, I figured I would take this opportunity to thank Brian for promoting this item in my store. I still have some of those vactrols left, as well as 2n5952 matched quad sets for phasers, if you're looking for those. It seems they are getting pretty scarce as well.

Thanks all!
Bruce Robertson
Pedal Parts and Kits

Jules

Is there any chance of International shipping at some point?
I would pick up a few things if they could be sent to Australia.

madbean

Bruce

Jules, Yes, I can ship to Australia with a $25 order minimum. Just use the contact form on my site to let me know what you need, and I will send a PayPal invoice.

Thanks Brian!

Bruce

Guys, I have sold all 160 pieces of the PerkinElmer VTL5C4/2 vactrols. I spent quite some time looking for more, and found some by EG&G/Vactec, which I have added to my website. These were significantly more expensive than the last batch, which unfortunately means that I had to raise the price by a dollar. That dollar does not even cover the price increase, but I am trying to keep the cost as low as possible since these are already quite expensive. If you need them, I suggest you act soon, as I am not sure if I will be able to acquire more after these are gone. Shipping to USA is still $2.95, and the cost each is now $13.50.