News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Anybody bought from OLC?

Started by T_MBaker, August 22, 2011, 02:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T_MBaker

G'day all,

Just a bit of a question. I purchased a tube cricket kit from Officially Licensed Circuits on the 5th August and haven't heard anything since. I realise that it can take a bit of time to get it ready to ship, and then getting it here to Australia, but I haven't received any e-mails confirming the order etc. I have also sent 2 emails to them just to find out if I need to be concerned or not and haven't received any replies.

So, has anybody bought from them in the past? Had good dealings with them? Do I need to be worried??

I realise that this isn't a Madbean issue, but thought there might be someone here to allay my fears.

Thanks,
Todd

jkokura

I've avoided OLC simply because this the same story I've heard over and over and over. They have, apparently, the worst customer service in the DIY pedal industry. You could go through Paypal and get them to start after them. If they don't send you your stuff or communicate soon, get them to get you your money back.

Jacob

JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

cjkbug

I haven't bought from them for the same reasons. missing parts. slow delivery and bad communication. a lot of bad reports on fsb.
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

T_MBaker

Damnit this is not the news I wanted to hear.
Thanks for the heads up guys, I'll give it until the end of the week and then I'll start putting some pressure on.

I'd have to say I've been lulled into a false sense of security with all the really good dealings I've had with Madbean, Small Bear, GGG, Tonepad and our own El Duderino.