News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Cheers from the Netherlands

Started by WormBoy, April 08, 2017, 12:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WormBoy

I already started posting, and just now spotted that there was a section for introductions ...

I have been building pedals since 2007, starting with a BYOC tremolo kit; that looked simple enough to build without soldering or electronics experience. The thing worked, sounded great, and I got a new hobby (or better: addiction). At this point, I have built close to a hundred guitar pedals, ten amps, and a few bat detectors. By the way, if you have built more pedals already than you'll ever use, consider building a bat detector (if you're interested in wildlife, that is).

I mostly build for my own pleasures, but I have made (and modded/repaired) a number of pedals for close friends, and sold a few that I did not like enough (but were built sturdily enough not to embarrass me) on the internet. I try to cut down on building new stuff, but then I discover some new projects or schematics ...  :P (looking forward to the new VFE projects at MB).

Rockhorst

Yeah, this section doesn't get a lot of attention ;) But welcome from another Dutchie.

nzCdog

alanp

I must be going blind... welcome! I know a few Dutch synth guys on Electro-Music. One codes his own synths, and the other solders his own synths lol. Now we have a guy who solders his own pedals too :D
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

brejna

Welcome, looking forward to see build reports from you..

Cheers
Brane

Poslano sa mog LG-H502 koristeći Tapatalk

WormBoy

Thanks for the welcome, guys. Hmm, building a synth ... that could be a nice project ...