News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A couple more tabletop modulators

Started by Dminner, May 24, 2017, 05:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dminner

Thought I would share a couple more that I made with some additional features. I never planned on making more than the last one I posted, but Ryan Adams saw the last one somewhere and commissioned the primary colors one for his studio which was pretty cool so I decided to also make the red and black one simultaneously. I never want to look at another pds1700 again though now haha. I am still fighting the switching on the black and red one because it is behaving weirdly and is driving me insane, but otherwise they are done :).  I plan on making some more functional art, tabletop things like this :)

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

Clark GriswoId

That's awesome news man. I really liked the first one you made. Ryan is one of the main reasons that 4114 effects Flux Capacitor delay made it into production. You may have stumbled into a little bit of a side job......

From what I hear - Ryan is a super pedal / gear guy and this type of thing is in his wheelhouse.

AntKnee

I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

cajone5

Wish I picked on up when I had the chance. These things are epic.

m-Kresol

I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

bluescage