News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mn3005 voltages on aquaboy

Started by nunonaos, May 25, 2017, 03:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nunonaos

R13 and r14 measure around 8kohm in the dmm. Although they are 10k ohm resistances... I don't know anything about electric circuits but I guess it's because I'm measuring them without taking them of the circuit...

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

nunonaos

Replaced the ne570n with a new one (from another store) and the pedal works great now :)

Thanks

Boba7

nunonaos

Some pictures of my build.

Thanks again for the help

alanp

Very nice! Cloth wire? I like the insulation :) reminds me of some of my 1590A builds.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

nunonaos

Quote from: alanp on May 29, 2017, 10:01:21 PM
Very nice! Cloth wire? I like the insulation :) reminds me of some of my 1590A builds.
The tape looks ugly but I needed to have the mod board over the main board to adjust the modulation trimmers when needed and didn't have room for anything else.

It's my first try with cloth wire and I love it, it doesn't break easily like other solid core wire I tried and It's easy to bend

nunonaos

Quote from: alanp on May 29, 2017, 10:01:21 PM
The tape looks ugly but I needed to have the mod board over the main board to adjust the modulation trimmers when needed and didn't have room for anything else.

It's my first try with cloth wire and I love it, it doesn't break easily like other solid core wire I tried and It's easy to bend

Boba7

nunonaos

Quote from: Boba7 on May 30, 2017, 06:02:24 AM
Beautiful ! Great job. :)
Thanks

bluescage

Nice build. Glad you solved the problem!