Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Function F(x) humble-brag

Started by madbean, June 14, 2017, 10:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aristatertotle

m-Kresol

looks awesome. I agree with Cody, the purple is working really well
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

pickdropper

I'm pretty excited about this one.  It's a pretty weird and totally fun fuzz.  I'm (of course) incredibly biased, but I really dig it.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

jubal81

That looks great! Love the whole aesthetic.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

Yahoo67

Man.... These look all dope as shit T_T wish I had the funds to buy some!!!!
But its either keep doing this hobby and get to make tons of different pedals or buy 2-3 boutique pedals a year :\ . but keep up the good work none the less :)  I am sure that there some people with more disposable income on the forum ! If you ever discontinue some of them and decide to sell the PCBs I would get some in a heartbeat!

nzCdog

jimilee

Phaser!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

playpunk

I just got a Third Rail - I'm way behind the curve! I need a clusterfuzz, too.
"my legend grows" - playpunk

culturejam

Quote from: playpunk on September 18, 2018, 07:43:26 AM

Awesome. You'll want to check that yours has the latest firmware. To do that, unplug it from the power supply and wait a few seconds. Then plug the power jack back in while watching the main bypass LED (the big one). If it flashes white for a half a second and then turns blue, it's up to date. If not, let me or Pickdropper know and we'll arrange to get it flashed to the newest version for you.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

playpunk

Quote from: culturejam on September 18, 2018, 09:38:14 AM
Quote from: playpunk on September 18, 2018, 07:43:26 AM

Awesome. You'll want to check that yours has the latest firmware. To do that, unplug it from the power supply and wait a few seconds. Then plug the power jack back in while watching the main bypass LED (the big one). If it flashes white for a half a second and then turns blue, it's up to date. If not, let me or Pickdropper know and we'll arrange to get it flashed to the newest version for you.

Great. I'll check it later - it's a really good drive. It's got the honk you need and it sounds interesting too. I have only played with it a little bit so far, but hopefully I'll have some more time this week to fart around with it.
"my legend grows" - playpunk

mjcyates

madbean

Kinda missing some of the cool sounds you can get when you combine super fast trem and slow phaser (pretty much the neatest thing about the pedal) but this is a decent demo.

madbean

jimilee

The madness continues. I loves them spendy pedals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.