News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Function F(x) humble-brag

Started by madbean, June 14, 2017, 10:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanp

Bah, people don't buy pedals with diodes that any schmuck can buy from Mouser. They buy pedals that only the seller can source from a little old woman in the Ukraine or something.

And when the diodes are from Mouser, I'm pretty sure that some people just lie and claim that they are encapsulated unicorn snot anyway.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

madbean

nzCdog

Dang! Those demos sound really hot... nice work team

culturejam

Nother one done with prototyping. Not idea when it will be released.

Octave fuzz with a interactive filter controls. Very fun. Niche noise, I suspect. Logic chip-based (CD4049 + CD4070).

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

m-Kresol

I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

madbean

Here are my personal pedals. I don't have good knobs for the Gate Crasher now so I'll replace them later. You can also see where I drilled the LED hole too small (just did not feel like taking it all apart and re-drilling!)

jimilee

Accufunkture sounds freakin sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

culturejam

Quote from: madbean on October 08, 2017, 04:25:13 PM
Here are my personal pedals.

Those looks great! I need to build up an Accufunkture for me. And a Cannon.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

madbean

Another personal build. This box was etched slightly left of center. I made it worse by drilling off-center on the bypass switch (it's really amazing how a small miscalculation on a guide hole turns into a big mistake). I'm gonna have to get Dave to stop putting all these friggin' circles around everything!

But, anyway...love this despite my carelessness.

pickdropper

Yeah, the circles will lead you astray.  Or lead to an ashtray.  Definitely one of those two.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

stringsthings

It sort of looks intentional.  I like it.
All You Need Is Love

blearyeyes

blearyeyes

It adds humanity to the sterile cold world of electronic devices.

madbean

Only a year later and the Gate Crasher is finally due for imminent release! We should have a Mike Hermans demo coming out soon.

selfdestroyer

Really like that purple.. Looks great guys!