News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Function F(x) humble-brag

Started by madbean, June 14, 2017, 10:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midwayfair

Quote from: madbean on September 20, 2018, 04:53:48 AM

Kinda missing some of the cool sounds you can get when you combine super fast trem and slow phaser (pretty much the neatest thing about the pedal) but this is a decent demo.

He does that at 2:30.

madbean

Quote from: midwayfair on September 23, 2018, 11:50:47 AM
Quote from: madbean on September 20, 2018, 04:53:48 AM

Kinda missing some of the cool sounds you can get when you combine super fast trem and slow phaser (pretty much the neatest thing about the pedal) but this is a decent demo.

He does that at 2:30.

It actually goes quite a bit faster...into pseudo ring mod territory!

mjg

Thought the F F(X) people might like to see this - your stuff is on sale in Canberra, Australia.  You know you've made it now. :D

peAk

Quote from: mjg on October 26, 2018, 10:01:16 PM
Thought the F F(X) people might like to see this - your stuff is on sale in Canberra, Australia.  You know you've made it now. :D

what a bunch of Sellouts

EBK

I don't even have a single Australian dollar in my wallet.  :(

[Voiceover announcer]
Fear not, humble world citizens!  Just zip on over to function-fx.com and purchase pedals of super luscious, wholesomely creamy quality in the dollar of your choice -- well, except for Zimbabwe dollars, because that shit is (was) crazy:

[/Voiceover announcer]
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

culturejam

Nice find!

We used to have a dealer in Aussieland, but they eventually stopped communicating with us (for some unknown reason).
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

pickdropper

Quote from: culturejam on October 27, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

Nice find!

We used to have a dealer in Aussieland, but they eventually stopped communicating with us (for some unknown reason).

I assumed they were eaten by giant Aussie spiders.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

mjg

Lol...nah, we keep the giant spiders as pets, to control the giant wombats. 

pickdropper

Quote from: mjg on October 27, 2018, 02:02:29 PM
Lol...nah, we keep the giant spiders as pets, to control the giant wombats.

Damn, I didn't even know about the wombats.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

alanp

The sad part is that even giant spider venom can't kill the giant wombats. It does, however, slow the giant wombats enough that they can be euthanised with Australian XXXX beer. Usually only takes the contents of one can.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website