News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Upcoming releases for July and August

Started by madbean, June 21, 2017, 07:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I've updated the Projects Page with the following information:

The next batch of restocks will come the 1st or 2nd week of July. This will include the Aquaboy and Kingslayer (and a couple others that are about to go out of stock). The new project will be the Mandroid, which is the MBP take on the Hazelwanter Pitch Shifter/DBA Robot. Also, there will be another batch of the Pale Horse and AlphaDogs available at the same time.

August will have at least two new releases: the Supering and the Wumpus. The Supering is a "deluxe" version of the Moodring...it's a mash-up of the Moodring and Ping circuits. The Wumpus is a probe-type controller with on-board wah and volume effects (with additional outputs to control other effects).

Somewhere in-between the July and August relreases will be the release of the next VFE project which is the Choral Reef (chorus). I plan to have at least one more VFE project released in August...maybe two.

I don't have any new info on any other releases ATM.

chordball

Awesome! Really looking forward to that chorus!

matmosphere

I didn't realize the DBA Robot was not an original design. Looking forward to having all kinds of chaotic fun with this one.

65dlxrev

Any word on the Rustbucket and Polytrog?

stringsthings

Cool!  I'm very curious about the VFE pedals.  Need!  :)
All You Need Is Love

madbean

Quote from: 65dlxrev on June 21, 2017, 12:37:01 PM
Any word on the Rustbucket and Polytrog?

Don't have any other updates right now.

WormBoy

Looking forward to the Mandroid and Wumpus (and perhaps they can be combined for total whackiness  :o).

DGWVI

Awesome. I checking the store everyday for the Mandroid

drezdn

warriorpoet

Mzo.FX, Owner

madbean

Now Available:
New Release: Mandroid "Pitch Shifter"! Re-stocks: Alpha Dog, Pale Horse, Aquaboy, Mudbunny, Current Lover, Naughty Fish, Runt and Kingslayer.

Note on the Alpha Dog and Pale Horse:
I've made a temporary measure on ordering these which is price adjustments to account for the required 1st Class postage on Canadian an International orders. This is on top of the normal "Flats" shipping fee. It mostly works out (I'll eat a couple dollars on shipping here and there but no big deal). In some cases, if you are ordering multiple items along with the Pale Horse or Alpha Dog your shipping fee may come out high. No worries, I will refund any unused postage when I ship your order. This is only temporary until I get the new store going.

Also, there are 25 of each available in this batch of VFE. Once they are gone I will have more to put up but they will no longer include the W1MC pot. I only have enough to cover 50 orders. Unfortunately, getting more of those pots looks to require 1000 order minimum which is not feasible for me. No worries, though - a regular 1MB pot will work in these builds. The difference is the W1MC has a center dentent and the taper is slightly different. A 1MB pot will still get all the same tones...just in slightly different spots. I will update the docs once the current batch of AD and PH boards are sold.

Let me know if anyone has questions.

maysink

VFE boards already sold out or cart bug?
[nothing to see here]
-e

madbean

Quote from: maysink on July 21, 2017, 09:20:38 AM
VFE boards already sold out or cart bug?

Whoops, little bug. Should be fixed now. Might have to refresh the page once.

maysink

Perfect! These should be my first build since the kids came along.
[nothing to see here]
-e

Tuxedo3

Quote from: madbean on July 21, 2017, 09:15:27 AM
Now Available:
New Release: Mandroid "Pitch Shifter"! Re-stocks: Alpha Dog, Pale Horse, Aquaboy, Mudbunny, Current Lover, Naughty Fish, Runt and Kingslayer.

This is awesome, thanks so much! I'm really excited to build the Aquaboy.